How did you come up with your Sherdog name?

Sherdog wouldn't let me use Iwant2BangPVZ. :p

Panzer is a Swiss Tank
7 is a Lucky Number
23 is the age I lost my virginity

Prized possession as a kid was a autographed Martin Brodeur hockey card individually numbered #23/100. Been my internet name since i was little

Tabares is my real family name.decided to use tavares because it sound cooler and 1988 for the date of my birth

I used to steal all the graveyard overtime at my job when it got posted.
hence 'grave robber'.
made hella money, lol

ah. I always thought it was because you liked to bang really really old chicks.

my cringeworthy name? i was about 17 when i came up with this stupid name for some stupid reason

should have gone with a more reasonable name like Cashmoney69

6d7454cea6644379adc7e529c5790a28078a2823.jpeg

First user name candidate was already taken, so I smashed some keys randomly and then edited the result into something semi-pronounceable I could memorize.

My username/login id for every mmorpg I played since 15.

My first mmorpg, I spent over 5mins trying to get a username and all was taken. I was fuking pissed and thought screw it.. Then 5crew was born. Never looked back.

Tabares ka pero taga Jaro? Abe ko Tigbauan. Negros ko meg, pero ang root kay sa Pototan kag Tigbauan.
Wow panu mo na nabal- an? Oo damo tabares sa tigbauan.pangayaw lang kme d sa jaro kay nakabakal kme d balay.pero may balay man kme cabatuan

Wow panu mo na nabal- an? Oo damo tabares sa tigbauan.pangayaw lang kme d sa jaro kay nakabakal kme d balay.pero may balay man kme cabatuan
Kay letter coded ang mga last name sa 1st letter sg banwa. Hehehe.

e.g. Tigbauan - Tabares, Jaro - Jimenea, Dumangas - Demandante, etc.

I used it since I played Duke Nukem 3D with my mates on LAN parties in the late 90's.
I remember using snake as the gamer name, because of Snake Plissken.
My mate's thought is was funny you take it before me so I couldn't take it anymore for the games.
Tried a few different things and just stick with snakedafunky after a while.

Anyone remember Duke Nukem multiplayer? Those were the days.

My last name, followed by the fact that I am a fan of MMA.

I keep shit simple....

Thurisaz is the rune of giants. I like strength. I like Norse stuff. That's pretty much the whole story.

Name of my favorite cartoon villain deadalus, from The Mighty Hercules cartoon i watched growing up

Back