How did the Brendan Schaub meme come to be?

Don't give a fuck, bro. This just randomly came up in my mind and shared it. I'm not a 24/7 spamming loser like other guys in this forum. That good enough for you?
don't be so upset lil boy.

Brandon the type of dude to interrupt his son while trying to speak his first word
I usually strongly dislike these social media fads and trends, but that one was actually quite good lol!

I can see you identified yourself with what I wrote and got pretty upset yourself. "Little boy". <{outtahere}>
uhh....okay, me telling you not to get so upset means i'm upset?

whatever you say sport, you tried.

The type of guy to... There are some hilarious examples that had me rolling. :D Wonder If there's some history behind this or just some random shit that grew into a meme.

The quality of some of these memes has been surprising to me, sometimes i think humour has lost its way

DRMDW7cV4AEwhrn.jpg:large

Last edited:
Only thing i know about Schaub is he has a shit chin, he is pretty dumb, says funny frat boy humor 1 every 100 attempts and is now C celebrity famous because of Rogan and Callen.

Brendan has some terrible listening skills

he could learn a thing or two from T. Browne

20140614_jla_am9_275.jpg.0.jpg

Brendan has a pouch in his cheek that he uses to store wieners

Don’t make Brendan himself shutdown this shit down up in here, disappointed Sherdog

It started out as "X is the type of [n-word] to...", probably on Twitter. Been around for a while, it didn't start with Schaub or anything. But I agree, some are hilarious

Brandon the type of dude to shut the refrigerator door with his hip
Brandon the type of dude to interrupt his son while trying to speak his first word

Don't give a fuck, bro. This just randomly came up in my mind and shared it. I'm not a 24/7 spamming loser like other guys in this forum. That good enough for you?

You can pose a perfectly valid question on sherdog and within the first page of responses you will be called a fucking idiot and a cuck in one form or another. Is normal. Just let it roll off your back sherbro. You don’t want people thinking you’re triggered.

Back