How did Panda Express become so popular?

I think it's the opposite. The people who eat at Chipotle or Panda don't give a shit. It just tastes good to them.

The people who worry about what's real and what's authentic and what's not are the ones who think they're more cultured than the rest.
And 110% of them have probably never actually eaten the “authentic” food.

Only”authentic/Americanized “ versions.

The most popular beers tend to be the most bland and low quality ones. Maybe it's the same type of deal. Easily accessible.

I go there sometimes because I don’t feel like going to a restaurant but I don’t want a greasy cheeseburger and fries. So I’ll go there and get vegetables instead of rice with mushroom chicken and That chicken with nothing on it with the sauce on the side.

lol you're the one who thinks eating Panda Express makes you cultured.

I don’t eat there. I’m not poor. Just basing my opinion off of the fattie fattie boombalatties that I see going in there.

You are retarded

Stop posting

Never. Rustle til I die.

I apologize to everyone who was confused by my phrasing. I didn’t know it would cause so much discontent in the soup kitchen.

It's delicious and the flavor is consistent. The only inconsistency is the portion size, but that depends on the server.

I always get the orange chicken, beijing beef, over fried fried.

There are 3 malls near my house, and each has a Panda Express, and they usually have the most business at least 80% of the time.

They do in white trash areas. Coincidentally, that’s where they put most Panda Express’. I bet they have one in your neck of the woods, you know, the poor fat neck of the woods.

Yeah black trash doesn't eat chinese food....

I don’t see the point in Panda Express. You can just have all the stuff on their menu at the local Chinese buffet.

I doubt you’ve ever eaten authentic Chinese food.

Go to China, it will change your mind

I lived in China for 13 years. Sichuan hot pot is amazing. I ate Chinese food in Beijing, Shanghai, Zhengzhou, Guangdong province, Hong Kong, Sichuan, lived in Kunming, and can’t remember where else. I had a little Chinese food, yeah. Lots of amazing food in China.

Edit: Try eating yak meat hot pot with a big glass of homemade rice wine in Old Town Shanggelila. Yummy!

My dad and I drove from Kunming to Shanggelila (Shangrila) for 1 1/2 weeks. I recommend the trip.

Last edited:
Your regular person (80%+ of the population) doesn't opt for what's best. Has anyone noticed that? If you offer something that IS the best, you're not going to be very successful.

It makes people nervous or something

I wonder if there is a Chinese dude on a Chinese forums asking about why people eat at Mcdonald's (about 2,500 of them in China).

"Do they really enjoy eating awful bland American food? Do they know what good American food tastes like?"
Some other dipshit chimes in "Yeah, only yellow trash eat at McDonald's"

I know man. I was just bring sarcastic, but apparently that didn’t come through in the initial post.

Yeah my sarcasm is off today too, maybe it’s some behind the scenes forum maintenance or something..

Back