How did Jan Blachowicz suddenly improve so fast?

That doesn't make sense, unless you mean with "I would pick him" that you would root for him to win while knowing it is unlikely to happen.
What is the meaning behind the word favorite, for you? For me it's who most are going with, who will be the favorite when it comes to odds. If i was a oddsmaker, i would have Gus as the favorite. And i know most people would pick him to win. I wouldn't. That simple.
Jan has also never fought 5 rounds and his cardio would likely be a problem vs Gus.
True. That's definitely something to worry about. I'll give you that.
Objectively speaking there are no reason to think Gus couldn't outwrestle him again if the wanted to.
Well, except the fact that i believe in his progression as a fighter, what includes his defensive grappling, there really isn't. If you're looking for solid evidence that the rematch would go different, i don't have anything for you.

30-27
30-27
30-27

Title shot coming up

All I see, bruh
eh, yeah the jones fight doesnt really interest me too much, i dont really care for gus or jones. ill watch it though.

if unlike last time (where he didnt train at all), jones even trains 3 days a week for the remaining time left he should beat gus easily.

What is the meaning behind the word favorite, for you? For me it's who most are going with, who will be the favorite when it comes to odds. If i was a oddsmaker, i would have Gus as the favorite. And i know most people would pick him to win. I wouldn't. That simple.

More likely to win in reality, "favorite" is just a shorter way of saying that, though I understand it can be misunderstood. English is my third language. If I talk about betting then I specify it.

Styles make fights; he was always decent but has a weakness for strong wrestlers. Also, a note for any desperate Gustaffson fans: a 4 fight win streak over journeymen still doesn't make Jan a quality win. Sorry.

Jan is a quality fighter.

More likely to win in reality, "favorite" is just a shorter way of saying that, though I understand it can be misunderstood. English is my third language. If I talk about betting then I specify it.
Fair enough, under that meaning i have Jan as the favorite. English is also my third language :)
Lol i had no idea he rematched manuwa and won, wtf?
They fought on UFC London earlier this year, good scrap, FOTN, Jan beat the shit of him.

Back