How Derrick Lewis met his wife

What a load of shit..

Have you ever seen dark skinned girls walk around? Guys are all over them. It has nothing to do with anyone's skin tone.. If you're ugly, you're ugly - if you're attractive, you're attractive.

Ehh, it's true if your attractive it matters less, but it still matters a lot. Even a strill looking lightskin chick will have half the club colorstruck round here. Sadly for a lot of black people the perfect level of blackness is one drop.

What a load of shit..

Have you ever seen dark skinned girls walk around? Guys are all over them. It has nothing to do with anyone's skin tone.. If you're ugly, you're ugly - if you're attractive, you're attractive.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes I realize this.......but the skin color issue seems to be more of a black issue in America compared to some white/pale person in America.
I’m not trying to be inflammatory, but do you mean an issue within the black community, like other blacks have issues?

Serious question

9f588a543ecff965a57f251eeb37fdd6.jpg

QUOTE]
Dude looks like a candy cane

Can we all agree that Carry Champion is a fucking smoke show?

Attachments

• 1B51CFFE-31B2-4BAA-8B83-D8A88CC529D3.jpeg
    1B51CFFE-31B2-4BAA-8B83-D8A88CC529D3.jpeg
    838.3 KB · Views: 17
I’m not trying to be inflammatory, but do you mean an issue within the black community, like other blacks have issues?

Serious question
Correct. Most , key word MOST, black men prefer lighter women.
Most females prefer darker men, but us light skin guys are making a comeback lol.

Did he do the BB Dong Drag celebration on the first date?
derrick-lewis-travis-browne-ufc-fight-night-105-22.jpg

Yeah it's common. I grew up in the locker room plying sports and heard coal, crispy, burnt and other slurs blacks used to describe other blacks deemed too dark. I never heard grab them by the pussy though...think Trump made that up.

Sad...I know it's a funny story, but its sad that a man like Black Beast, felt ashamed to be "really black".

You people might not know how that feels....but millions of African-Americans in the USA feel like that......They even feel like that when talking to a Black women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad he got a wife and I hope he feels more comfortable about who he is.

Funny how I didn’t get the feeling he was ashamed of being “real black”, but more bragging about it

Yeah it's common. I grew up in the locker room plying sports and heard coal, crispy, burnt and other slurs blacks used to describe other blacks deemed too dark. I never heard grab them by the pussy though...think Trump made that up.
Its hilarious that @tkotom who doesn't even live in this country, says that this stuff doesn't happen.

You made this thread very interesting. I guess it's the same for everyone. Very white people also worry about their color, blue veins appearing below the skin, etc. And they can't do anything about that too. They do not get a sun tan, they just get red and weirder. Koreans have eye surgery to become less Asian.

True story. The media portrays very fair skin for women to be the ideal, and tanner skin for men. Too pale or too dark is portrayed as undesirable, although more emphasis in the media is placed on the undesirable characteristics of dark skin.

Funnily enough there is some truth to this. Black parents prefer their lighter complexioned children to the darker ones. 9/10 a black male or female would prefer a lighter partner than dark.

True, but not because of anything inherent. It's because that's the media portrays it.

Back