How crazy stacked is 225 Chicago?

Would take CM punk off, otherwise Holly. Also I think that Tai vs Arlovski is more spectacular then Reem vs Blaydes

Tai vs Arlovski is the fight I'm most hyped for.

And of course CM, but we know that the UFC will NEVER do that lol.

Cm punk sucks

Overeem should be easily koed, should have been fighting someone from his gen like arlovski

Wish Tuvasa was on the maincard, other than that sick card

that's as good as it gets these days, reminds me of the old school cards from back in the day. hope to hell it holds up.

Most of the people buying that ppv is because of cm punk

This is a good card. Lets bump this topic on the day of the weigh ins though.

That's how I felt about 223... you never really know what the card REALLY is until fight week. ;)
Very true, well I have learnt my lessons now, so many good cards have been ruined and end up looking totally different than how it was supposed to be. I just always wait for the day of the event to see whats what.

Very true, well I have learnt my lessons now, so many good cards have been ruined and end up looking totally different than how it was supposed to be. I just always wait for the day of the event to see whats what.

Pretty much as far as I'm concerned this card is RDA vs Covington with CM punk co main.

Too much WMMA to be great. Good card though 7/10

Its a good card but the standards for what passes as stacked has definitely been lowered.

I don't really like that there's a 0-1 fighter fighting a 0-1 fighter on the fucking main card you have to pay $60 to see. But it's aight

Main Card (PPV)
Robert Whittaker(c) vs Yoel Romero ll
Rafael dos Anjos vs Colby Covington (Interim Title)
Holly Holm vs Megan Anderson
Allistair Overeem vs Curtis Blaydes
CM Punk vs Mike Jackson

Preliminary Card (FOX Sports 1)
Joseph Benavidez vs Sergio Pettis
Claudia Gadelha vs Carla Esparza
Andrei Arlovski vs Tai Tuivasa
Rashad Evans vs Anthony Smith

Preliminary Card (Fight Pass)
Ricardo Lamas vs Mirsad Bektic
Clay Guida vs Bobby Green
Rashad Coulter vs Allen Crowder
Mike Santiago vs Dan Ige

Damn. Hopefully gonna be in the arena. This honestly Is one of the greatest fight cards of all time. Should be a special night
"One of the greatest cards of all time" is a stretch.. but a decent card nonetheless, though two 0-1 guys on the ppv card, and an Interim title in WW, is ridiculous in the end.

Back