How come Tyron Woodley isn’t a bigger star than Khabib. Tyron is a much better version of Khabib.

because when Tyrone opens his mouth he sounds like a dumbass and when Khabib opens his mouth he sounds like a badass.
Tyron isn't consistent enough in his performances, and he isn't interesting enough. That, and he's taking stands against society in general. But he's trying the rapper gimmick, so theres that.

Khabib demolishes or at least handily defeats all comers consistently, never really faces danger, and has a bunch of funny and interesting soundbytes, especially for a guy who speaks english second. He gets publicity, even if its bad publicity for paying homeless dudes to do push ups. He has a huge rivalry with T-Ferg, and fans have waited FOR EVER to see it mateeialize. Then he fought Conor, and became a household name as much for the after fight events as for tge fight. And he fucking wrestles bears!

Tyron is a badass, but Khabib is a crazy bear wrestling dagestani dude who lives in the eurasian equivalent of "the hood" and flies off the handle when slighted. Tyron's.just a really tough dude and legit as fuck WW champion who made a song with Wiz Khalifa. And Tyron sounds like a nice Mike Tyson, not exactly threatening. He should go fight a bus, that seems to help.

How about this for a shocker.. fell asleep during 3 of his last four fights lol

He walks around looking like he has a broom handle up his ass and has zero personality.

Someone's projecting.

I didn't say anything about race, but you just gave away YOUR reason lmao

You virtue signaled and implied. And you're projecting by accusing me of projection, LOL.

I'll agree. Tyron fighting style is much more entertaining than Khabib lay-n-pray festival.

Tyron has absolutely no charisma. He thinks he is though. The guy is as unlikable as they come.

Tyron is bigger star altough not big but bigger than Khabib just watch next PPV when Khabib is not supported by Conor fan base.

Just like the title says. How come Tyron is t such a big star like Khabib? In my opinion Tyron should be a bigger star.
Sounds like you didn't watch Woodley v Wonderboy 2, or Woodley v Maia. Go watch them and you will understand.
/thread.

I like tyron but khabib is the most aggressive dominant grappler ive seen in mma.

At the moment its down to Russians and Muslims following like sheep when ever some one does good.. oh and Conor haters going dick ride him till he loses.

Tyron didnt help himself early on when he had this entire thing about him against the world. People will start to respect him more and enjoy Tyron when hes done from the sport to be honest

Back