How come Tyron Woodley isn’t a bigger star than Khabib. Tyron is a much better version of Khabib.

Probably because Khabib doesn't have footage of himself almost getting decapitated by a guy the UFC cut or another guy beating him up against the cage.

Khabib is undefeated.

Woodley has gotten his ass kicked badly

One word "Religion"...if Tyron was muslim he would have a lot more fans. Lets face it, most of Khabib's fans follow him because they are also muslim, the remaining fans are Conor haters lol Khabib may have all these fans yet his last PPV vs Iaquinta only did 350k buys

Lmao

you have no idea what it's important to become a star or how the world works

Turon should walk in like Mr T
Lol.

He really needs to do something. He should’ve really pushed the whole American thing when he fought Till. Definitely missed that boat.
Maybe do the Apollo Creed gimmick?
MadEnlightenedCat-max-1mb.gif

He needs to do something quick bc his last PPV did less than 200K

Yeah... Tyron never wrestles unless he has too, even then, his fights are usually very dull. Khabib has a completely different style.

Just like the title says. How come Tyron is t such a big star like Khabib? In my opinion Tyron should be a bigger star.
Khabib has a kids playfulness about him. Funny unintentionally, oh and he beat the biggest loudmouth in UFC history down.... that helps alot.

Last edited:
Woodley doesn't exactly appeal to the North American MMA demographic for.. reasons.

Fighters of all skin colors have been popular in North America. Tyron isn't popular due to his whining and style, which is really boring if he doesn't get a KO. Get out of here with that implied SJW bunk.

I think Tyron should definitely be the bigger star. Are we sure that he’s not though? Has Khabib pulled any PPVs numbers pre-Conor? Does anyone know his name? Not being a dick. Serious question.
Have you been living under a rock the past week? He's become a household name in sports, and he has more Instagram followers than even Ronda Rousey now. Also he did 350k ppv buys before the fame, against a short notice real estate agent on a terrible ppv card. That was still 3 times as much as Woodley's ppv buys.

Watch the Woodley - Rory fight.

Khabib is undefeated and has only lost one round.

Major differences in aura. Woodley is a typical good but beatable champ. Wonderboy is just as good, so are probably some other 170 pounders. Khabib is on another planet.

Oh, and Woodley is whiny and boring.

But trust me, if Tyron jumped the cage like Khabib did, the media would be all over him condemning him as typical black stereotype thug.

Please cite an example of the mainstream media calling any athlete a "typical black stereotype thug" (or anything close to that) in the last 40 years. That's a straw man if I ever heard one.

Cuz him and Dana aren’t buddy’s idk why dude fought 4 title fights in 1 year and only 2 were boring and one he tore his shoulder and still won... I think it’s cuz he’s always whining and complaining bout something and people don’t like that... I think he’s phenomenal fighter GSP scared of him that’s why he won’t fight him... just wanna finally get Woodley vs Colby already damnit so he can whoop the shit outta Colby lol

Losses like Nate M., Rory and Shields vs. a guy who's 27-0 with only one close fight. And even Khabib's more boring/blanket performances are dominant (just like GSP's), while Tyron has some wins that are completely uninspiring. I'm not a Khabib fan BTW; just stating the facts.

Have you been living under a rock the past week? He's become a household name in sports, and he has more Instagram followers than even Ronda Rousey now. Also he did 350k ppv buys before the fame, against a short notice real estate agent on a terrible ppv card. That was still 3 times as much as Woodley's ppv buys.
Not living under a rock but absofuckinglutely not checking in on social media data.
Good for Khabib.
I think Woodley can be a much more exciting fighter than Khabib and has much more personality. Surprised that he’s not the more popular of the two.

Khabib is backed by his country/region and by Muslims

Woodley doesn't exactly appeal to the North American MMA demographic for.. reasons.

And Khabib is usually more exciting inside and outside the cage.
Lmao at.. "reasons"

Back