How come Tyron Woodley isn’t a bigger star than Khabib. Tyron is a much better version of Khabib.

hydrobadazz

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just like the title says. How come Tyron is t such a big star like Khabib? In my opinion Tyron should be a bigger star.

I dont find them really alike. Tyron has much more KO power but Khabib's pace is way higher.

Idk man people say Connor is GOAT but he just got smashed by this guy with a spotless 27-0 who’s never really even been in much danger?

Who’s got a resume like that!?!? Not Tyron, love the guy but he’s lost some fights and been KOd by Nate the Great not knocking those but Khabib has been flawless in arguable the best division in all of MMA.

Tyron hasn't really wrestled in awhile, Khabib is all wrestling

Khabib is backed by his country/region and by Muslims

Woodley doesn't exactly appeal to the North American MMA demographic for.. reasons.

And Khabib is usually more exciting inside and outside the cage.

Khabib has never been demolished before.

Also Tyron has been involved in some serious stinkers.

Finally, Khabib >>> Tyron, p4p that is.

giphy.gif

Tyron often gets backed up against the fence. Khabib takes the fight wherever he wants.

Tyron's offensive mma grappling is nowhere near Khabib's. He's a great defensive wrestler, game planner, and has vicious KO power though. Their styles are nothing similar.

How many views did Twood get his last fight?

I think it's because of several of Tyrons polarizing views. A lot of fans don't like him as a person. I couldn't care less what his views are, he's a great fighter and I still can't believe Till was favored against him.

When Tyron speaks he just sounds whiny. Khabib speaks with authority. But trust me, if Tyron jumped the cage like Khabib did, the media would be all over him condemning him as typical black stereotype thug.

27-0 plus Tyron is even more boring than Khabib.

Khabib has funny catchphrases "smash him", or " number one bullshit" and his hat too, don't underestimate the hat.

If you think about all the most popular UFC fighters, they had some type of gimmick unrelated to their fighting. For instance, Chuck Liddell had the mohawk with his iceman shorts, Rampage with the chain and his howling, Cody Garbrant with his tattoos, Conor with his Ireland pride and trash talking, Khabib with Russian pride, bad english trash talking. Then we have Tyron... he’s just an American LOL. Really forgettable if you think about it
<{pranko}>

Back