How come Silva, GSP, Fedor, Jones etc proved they were GOATS and now we call Conor a GOAT so early??

Ok so your a bitch ass liberal snowflake and a fucking idiot to boot.

Yeah Mcgregor is a fraud, such a fraud he beat champs. And one he beat with a torn ACL.

LOL at liberal snowflakes who cant even post on an MMA forum without crying about Trump. Too fucking funny.

Your totally triggered little boy.

Hit me back when your Chump Champ strums up the nerve to defend a belt, even the lady Champs of the UFC have more title defenses than your man love...

Hit me back when your Chump Champ strums up the nerve to defend a belt, even the lady Champs of the UFC have more title defenses than your man love...

Sad but fuckin true

Sad

but fuckin true

Winning two belts in gifted matches, and then running away to never defend is not conquering MMA ....

He beat the FW GOAT in 13 seconds, and made a top 5 LW GOAT look like a complete amateur.

Quit being so salty lol

Honestly this. It was actully a good joke and it started way before he became a champion and not even a contender in that time.. It was Irish humour but unfortunately some fools took it serious later on

And this is why Mike Perry's failure is essential

People need to understand what "Greatest Of All Time" means. Conor is a exactly that. He is the greatest, he is the most famous and he is by far the wealthiest MMA fight of all time who has changed the game and the entire UFC pay scale. Being the greatest doesn't mean he is the best fighter of all time. Just like Ali is not the best boxer of all time but he is the "Greatest". Haters can hate Mcgregor all they want but the guy made his fame and fortune by being a one of a kind fighter. People should be supporting him because of him their favorite fighter is now making more money or will be in a position to bargain for more thanks to Conor.

GOAT has always meant skills and accomplishments winning fights. Not all that other nonsense BS. Money has nothing to do with it and fame has nothing to do with it.

he's literally the modern bruce lee

especially if he beats mayweather

he's beyond MMA. he's cult of personality

all of Hosays hard working defending off manlets from the FW belt... and only to become a stepping stone for mcgregor.

sad really
Ya, he only owned that division and held that belt for like 9 years, what a loser.

I ain't calling Conor the GOAT of anything considering his record

People were calling Jones GOAT after the Machida fight

We never did this with Fedor and the rest, we waited long enough for them to achieve goat status first. Imagine if we went fucking nuts about Jones when he was still starting his UFC career?

Shouldn't we at least wait to see how Conor stacks up at the end of his career???

Why are we so in on Conor, a man who's never defended a belt?

I would get it if he had already defended like 5 times by now but ....

I just don't get it

I can't even properly say what I'm trying to say right now

Only vicarious living, closet homos think Conor is a GOAT

We never did this with Fedor and the rest, we waited long enough for them to achieve goat status first. Imagine if we went fucking nuts about Jones when he was still starting his UFC career?

Shouldn't we at least wait to see how Conor stacks up at the end of his career???

I just don't get it

Because he's bigger than the UFC.

#triggered

I just don't get it

HYPE

And uninformed causals.

This dude got beat by a guy with 11 day fight notice...a really cool pothead at that.
How the FUCK do you get beat...after having a training camp to fight someone else, by a guy out of shape, and is a pot head. SIX weeks vs 1.5 and be considered the GREATEST OF ALL TIME?

Ok..you beat aldo. And that, i have to give it up. Thats impressive. But there was no rematch.
Then, when you beat Diaz the second time, it was a DECISION.

gods dominate, correct?

I get being a fan, but come on.

People were calling Jones GOAT after the Machida fight

You could see he was gonna be a monster in that fight. If he really wanted to be deadly, he should focus on his wrestling and BJJ. Those long limbs could pull off subs most can't

Back