How come Silva, GSP, Fedor, Jones etc proved they were GOATS and now we call Conor a GOAT so early??

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
We never did this with Fedor and the rest, we waited long enough for them to achieve goat status first. Imagine if we went fucking nuts about Jones when he was still starting his UFC career?

Shouldn't we at least wait to see how Conor stacks up at the end of his career???

Why are we so in on Conor, a man who's never defended a belt?

I would get it if he had already defended like 5 times by now but ....

I just don't get it

I can't even properly say what I'm trying to say right now

Cuz his fans are retarded.

None of those guys conquered MMA and moved on to greater challenges, such as a boxing match with Floyd Mayweather.

Only trolls and retards call him the GOAT

None of those guys conquered MMA and moved on to greater challenges, such as a boxing match with Floyd Mayweather.

Winning two belts in gifted matches, and then running away to never defend is not conquering MMA ....

If anything boxing is a lesser challenge, it's just one aspect of MMA

It's like saying you're going to upgrade to Twitter from Facebook, when twitter is just one function Facebook has

The Irishmen turns grown men into menstrating little girls:
IMG_0923.GIF
They buy into the McGregor hype "hook,line,and sinker"..,The silly dopes.

Conor being the GOAT started as a joke that some people took seriously.

If anything boxing is a lesser challenge, it's just one aspect of MMA

It's like saying you're going to upgrade to Twitter from Facebook, when twitter is just one function Facebook has

I've never heard of Twitter.
Is Facebook the website that those Winkelvoss twins started?

No risk-high rewards. That's his xareer so far. He beat Aldo, I'd give him that. Challenging for the lw belt? What's he gonna lose? He'd just say some bs like Eddie was 3x bigger than him. Same with Floyd. If he loses, he has a ready book of excuses.

He's a forced meme that took a life of its own.

No one is calling him a GOAT except some retarded :eek::eek::eek:s. Surely no MMA fans so you can relax.

Don't know exactly, but Anderson has never had a win as good as Jose Aldo.

We never did this with Fedor and the rest, we waited long enough for them to achieve goat status first. Imagine if we went fucking nuts about Jones when he was still starting his UFC career?

Shouldn't we at least wait to see how Conor stacks up at the end of his career???

Why are we so in on Conor, a man who's never defended a belt?

I would get it if he had already defended like 5 times by now but ....

I just don't get it

I can't even properly say what I'm trying to say right now
Conor fans (people who started watching somewhere after Conor's 3rd fight) and Dana (to sell tickets) are the only ones calling Conor GOAT. He shouldn't even be on the list other than winning titles in two divisions. I don't really care about the at the same time part because you can't lose a title you don't put on the line. Conor deserves some sort of praise, but not Greatest Of All Time. Maybe most loved, best crossover appeal or something. He has definitely expanded the fanbase though and that's a plus. Even if those fans are morons who believe that if Conor nutted on them they would become superheros or some shit.

Only hardcore Conor fans have put him to GOAT status. There are 4 men seated at the GOAT table and none of them are named Conor.

We on Sherdog memed him into GOAT status and so far he's proven us correct.

People need to understand what "Greatest Of All Time" means. Conor is a exactly that. He is the greatest, he is the most famous and he is by far the wealthiest MMA fight of all time who has changed the game and the entire UFC pay scale. Being the greatest doesn't mean he is the best fighter of all time. Just like Ali is not the best boxer of all time but he is the "Greatest". Haters can hate Mcgregor all they want but the guy made his fame and fortune by being a one of a kind fighter. People should be supporting him because of him their favorite fighter is now making more money or will be in a position to bargain for more thanks to Conor.

First man to hold two belts at once, LEGEND.

Only trolls and retards call him the GOAT
Your right a fighter nobody has heard of like John Jones is the greatest right?

10 times as many people worldwide know who Conor Mcgregor is. You seem to seriously lack comprehension skills so your in no position to call anyone a retard.

Back