How come Rousey doesn't get credit for going out on her shield?

She had a pretty dramatic fall but IMO still deserves respect. Her defeats of Zingano and Tate were really impressive

Cause she got knocked out.
Getting knocked out is immediate and not a decision.
It's not like being in an armbar and deciding to tap or break your arm Nogueria-style.

It's not like other fighers usually tap when they are doing poorly in a standup fight, because they fear they might get knocked out by a headkick 10 seconds later.

False in some areas. Yes, a kick or punch that you don't see and its not a decision. The false part is their was and are some fighters who decide when getting beat tf up to swing and hope for the best and not tap even if given the choice. (Nog)

Rousey said she would die in ring rather then tap. If she was a bully or a pussy looks many think....she could of grabbed at holly or even nunes and fell down and tapped.

It isn't that hard to do. Grasp at someone and fall down and when they jump on you, tap to strikes.

I wish rousey would of psshh pssh back at holly. Lol

Fucking buster Douglas of wmma.

I am not angry.
I was merely noting I gave you an answer. You basically play dumb and didn't read on a site made for reading.

but you already provided the answer. You either want a video or look at pictures...
in other words, useless.

I think what I said was sufficient and what you said was wrong, repetitious and too long.

It’s because of all the shittalking she did and the way she conducted herself both in wins and in losses. Pretty hard to root for someone like that

Neat. She still stepped into the cage. That's not weak.
I don't think she knew what was going on in the Nunes fight to even tap. Herb saved her, or she would've crumpled to the mat like in the Holly fight. As for the Holly fight I can't ever remember a fighter tapping after being KTFOed lol.

I like her so yea u are right. However your second part is wrong. IDC for Wanderlai but I give credit where credit is due. He comes to fight and is exciting and he also goes out on his shield.

I can not care for someone and give them credit. I don't like tom Brady but he is a awesome QB.

Most on sherdog can't acknowledge ppl they hate that most are good fighters.
You just proved my point.

Don't become a lawyer

A Rhonda thread? ..and comparing her to Shogun? GTFO with this shit.

She was vastly overrated during her career. That's why she's not getting extra credit now.

I can agree she went out on her shield for Holly. Had a shit first round, came back tried to make things happen and got KTFO. However.. against Nunes she literally looked like she showed up for a paycheck, didn't do media she so often loved doing when she was winning, got gifted a title shot when in hindsight for her sake and the UFC's sake she should've got a gimme..

Her performance against Nunes was pitiful, definitely not the definition of going out on your shield. More like the definition of showing up for a paycheck. Either that or she was legitimately expecting to run over Nunes, and after got exposed as a front runner who concedes if she isn't facing soccer mom's or Miesha Tate.

LMAO you HAVE to be trolling. Ronda was never in a position to tap, ever.

"Wtf, she punched me in the face during stand up position, hold on, ref, stop the fight, this is crazy!"

That's literally what you're asking her to do, and for us to give her credit for having absolutely no stand up defense.

Ya know what? You have a great point.

I love to trash on rousey but she never quit, she went down swinging.

I can agree she went out on her shield for Holly. Had a shit first round, came back tried to make things happen and got KTFO. However.. against Nunes she literally looked like she showed up for a paycheck, didn't do media she so often loved doing when she was winning, got gifted a title shot when in hindsight for her sake and the UFC's sake she should've got a gimme..

Her performance against Nunes was pitiful, definitely not the definition of going out on your shield. More like the definition of showing up for a paycheck. Either that or she was legitimately expecting to run over Nunes, and after got exposed as a front runner who concedes if she isn't facing soccer mom's or Miesha Tate.

On the contrary. She literally looked in the best shape of her life, but her stand up is THAT bad. She literally didn't know how to slip a jab, bruh.

LMAO you HAVE to be trolling. Ronda was never in a position to tap, ever.

"Wtf, she punched me in the face during stand up position, hold on, ref, stop the fight, this is crazy!"

That's literally what you're asking her to do, and for us to give her credit for having absolutely no stand up defense.

She could’ve turtled. She could’ve ran away. She went down swinging.

Probably not the best choice for her but hey, it’s admirable in a way.

She could’ve turtled. She could’ve ran away. She went down swinging.

Probably not the best choice for her but hey, it’s admirable in a way.

When can she have turtled in the Holm fight? They were pot shots, and between long seconds of time between each other. It would've looked so random, and cowardice. And she can't just fake a knockdown. That's hard to do when you're genuinely trying to win a fight, and it's not fixed. And it wouldn
t have been a natural reaction. She would've got hit, taken the shot, then after 2 seconds, just go down? You know how bad that would've looked? And she's bracing for the punches, so she can't loosen her neck to fake a wobbly KO type of shot, unless she wanted a broken jaw, or neck.

And with Nunes, it went so quick, she had no time to even think about tapping out. She was legit just trying not to die in there.

She had a pretty dramatic fall but IMO still deserves respect. Her defeats of Zingano and Tate were really impressive
so impressive when a bitch with the fight I.Q of a squirrel jump in an armbar in 16 sec

Back