How come Paige VanZant isn't getting the equal amount of hate for ducking like other fighters do?

Because she can suck the skin right off your jimmy

Because she shouldn’t be fighting that chick. We know and she knows it would be a mauling

Why should we “hate” on somebody for staying in their lane?

Oh..and she’s a hot female. What a critical mind you must have to find that obscure double standard

Last edited:
i think people only care about elite fighters ducking.

No one wants to see Shev and PVZ fight, I don't understand the need to feign outrage over this. Why are so many people worked up over a top 20 115er not fighting arguably the top female 125er?

She's ducking someone ranked above her?

<JagsKiddingMe>

I've had it with Cody mckenzie ducking Holloway.

Most of the hate comes from champs ducking contenders. Not almost contenders ducking contenders

Because she is a low ranked fighter

It’s like giving Struve or the Barncat shit for declining....

Even if you like them... they don’t matter much... like PVZ

Because this
Paige2B133.jpg

looks better than this
germaine-de-randamie-ufc-fight-night-87-pre.jpg

or this
aldo1.jpg

Because she doesn't deserve to fight Shevchenko. Was this really that challenging to figure out?

Nobody in their right mind thinks PVZ should be matched up against Shevchenko. It's insane.

PVZ coming up from 115, Shevchenko moving down from just fighting for the title at 135.

#2 fighter two weight classes above fighting someone ranked outside the top 10? No thanks.

This.

Sherdog loves to hate on pretty much every other fighter for ducking but then PVZ comes along and ducks Shevchenko and now all of the sudden Sherdog is supportive or hush about it. What gives?

Still waiting for her to shave her head. Until then, I give 0 f*cks about anything she's involved in .

Oh believe me, I hate her. Even without the ducking I hate her.

First of all, fighters decline fights ALL THE TIME, you only hear about it a small % of the time, either when it leaks or when it's in UFC's interest to talk about it to push a narrative (DJ/TJ) like the sleazy, hucksterish conmen they are.

Secondly, she isnt getting shit because unlike Connie McDucker she isn't holding a title belt hostage and running from contenders. Paige is basically a joke as a fighter, only getting this big platform because she's hot, so nobody cares if she turns someone down because she's never going to be a big deal regardless.

You leave PVZ alone.

Rassler has spoken.

She ducked shaving her head too.

Back