How come nboody ever brought guns to no holds barred matches?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
If no holds are barred I would just show up with a gun .... I always wondered this when I used to watch wrestling

of course we do, its for that just incase moment that rarely happens at fights, unwritten rule i guess

Tennessee rules, only the audience can have guns

Because the Road Warriors would never sell the gun shots

Because the sponsors would pull out overnight.

I believe Kurt Angle once shot someone in a live match on either RAW or some PPV.

Because faking gunfire and bullet wounds is difficult in front of a live audience.

Cactus Jack brought his guns with him every match though....

3wf2rKA.gif

Last edited:
All the territory wrestlers who worked in the South have stories about getting shot at or having guns pointed at them. There are so many stories including a dude shooting at one of Ron Fuller's wrestlers and the cop doing security refused to intervene saying that ol' Frank was a dead-eye shot and would have killed him if he wanted. Piper had a dude carve his name into a bullet.

Because it's no "holds" (as in wrestling holds) barred, not no "actions" barred.

Because it's no "holds" (as in wrestling holds) barred, not no "actions" barred.

Really? Cause they've used chairs and bats and everything in these crazy matches

I believe Kurt Angle once shot someone in a live match on either RAW or some PPV.
He shot Big Show with a tranquilizer gun on Smackdown :D

Last edited:
Those are classic rasslin moves tho so fair game

Remember the no holds barred match with the Rock and Mankind?

And he handcuffed mankind's hands behind his back and pushed him on to some huge power box thing from high up?

Very classic

:eek:

And he handcuffed mankind's hands behind his back and pushed him on to some huge power box thing from high up?

Very classic

Rock does what Rock wants

<{smellit?}><4><{smellit?}>

Very classic

The chair shots in that match were brutal.

Back