how come Duane Ludwig isnt with team Cody?

onemanshow83

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought he was cool with Faber's click as he was in Mendes corner against Aldo? And Bucholz wants to fight Ludwig????? What happened?

TAM is a bunch of tools.

That's all you need to know.

I thought he was cool with Faber's click as he was in Mendes corner against Aldo? And Bucholz wants to fight Ludwig????? What happened?

Duane started trying to rob his own fighters. Charging them extra for "private lessons" when he was already getting paid. Starting selling his own shirts at the gym like an asshole. Urijah ran him out of town and then Duane tried sueing him.

They had a well-documented falling out.

According to Urijah : Bang would only work with certain fighters, was an awkward as hell dude, had problems with money and was weird about his payments, and wanted a cut of fighters winnings, and was kicked out when things came to a head

According to TJ/Bang : Bang wanted to start his own gym as he was developing a name for himself as a trainer and was developing a following, TJ is a snake because he chose to go with Bang rather than stay with Alpha Male, and Alpha Male are being drama queens over their dislike of Bang and the fact that they feel they are responsible for making TJ what he is today

Really any summary of the situation wont do it justice. Watch TUF and and the videos TAM and TJ have done where they address the controversies. It's good shit.

Duane started trying to rob his own fighters. Charging them extra for "private lessons" when he was already getting paid. Starting selling his own shirts at the gym like an asshole. Urijah ran him out of town and then Duane tried sueing him.

Haven't heard that. Source?

Haven't heard that. Source?

It's from Urijah Faber so obviously it's more bias in his favor I just find him far more believable than Duane

I'll try to find the interview

View attachment 234663

Duane saying he's not part of that team which is a flat out lie

That part has nothing on him selling t-shirts. In this message he says he's not a part of the team but was he AT THAT TIME? Was he a part or hired for a job but not treated as a team member? All in all I know Duane has taken some fighters from TAM. Hell i get why Faber is angry, they brought him money but even if Duane was actively trying to take them away (a bit shitty) wasn't he head coach for a few years an wasn't he credited for a ton of improvement at TAM? Also the fact that some fighters left doesn't mean Duane was trying to grab them. He left. Some people might just have prefered him over TAM and looking at the childish behavior I'm not surprised. Not saying I know what happened the message I see above is simply Duane trying to ease some tension. He was always a bit awkward so his message is also that

That part has nothing on him selling t-shirts. In this message he says he's not a part of the team but was he AT THAT TIME? Was he a part or hired for a job but not treated as a team member? All in all I know Duane has taken some fighters from TAM. Hell i get why Faber is angry, they brought him money but even if Duane was actively trying to take them away (a bit shitty) wasn't he head coach for a few years an wasn't he credited for a ton of improvement at TAM? Also the fact that some fighters left doesn't mean Duane was trying to grab them. He left. Some people might just have prefered him over TAM and looking at the childish behavior I'm not surprised. Not saying I know what happened the message I see above is simply Duane trying to ease some tension. He was always a bit awkward so his message is also that

Yeah the part about the shirts was a different interview Faber did I forgot to look honestly this part was just showing Duane lying about not being part of the team in Colorado

I believe faber about the whole duane thing, as fas everyone getting pissed at TJ. Faber just feels stabbed in the back since he brought him in to TAM from when he was real young and TJ decided to go with Duane.

Honestly we all will never know who's lying or not its just BS drama ppl come and go from gyms gotta do what you believe is the best for you.

They had a well-documented falling out.

According to Urijah : Bang would only work with certain fighters, was an awkward as hell dude, had problems with money and was weird about his payments, and wanted a cut of fighters winnings, and was kicked out when things came to a head

According to TJ/Bang : Bang wanted to start his own gym as he was developing a name for himself as a trainer and was developing a following, TJ is a snake because he chose to go with Bang rather than stay with Alpha Male, and Alpha Male are being drama queens over their dislike of Bang and the fact that they feel they are responsible for making TJ what he is today

Really any summary of the situation wont do it justice. Watch TUF and and the videos TAM and TJ have done where they address the controversies. It's good shit.

The other thing is that TJ got a really good sponsorship deal where he would be PAID to train with Duane in Colorado. He sat down with Urijah and Mendes for breakfast to tell them he wanted to do his full fight camp for the Dominick Cruz fight out there, but after that he'd come back to train at Alpha Male and lead classes sand everything. Urijah saw this as a lack of loyalty on TJ's part, and he's been ostracized ever since. I think this is due in no small part to the fact that Conor got in Urijah's head about it during their season by trying to break up his team by calling TJ a little snake in the grass to split up the team. I guess that just sat and festered in the back of Faber's head ever since until they had the falling out.

The other thing is that TJ got a really good sponsorship deal where he would be PAID to train with Duane in Colorado. He sat down with Urijah and Mendes for breakfast to tell them he wanted to do his full fight camp for the Dominick Cruz fight out there, but after that he'd come back to train at Alpha Male and lead classes sand everything. Urijah saw this as a lack of loyalty on TJ's part, and he's been ostracized ever since. I think this is due in no small part to the fact that Conor got in Urijah's head about it during their season by trying to break up his team by calling TJ a little snake in the grass to split up the team. I guess that just sat and festered in the back of Faber's head ever since until they had the falling out.

Yeah that is silly on Fabers side. He doesn't own TJ so he shouldn't take it as some form of betrayal. Especially since TJ seemed to wanted to say on good terms with TAM and only wanted to go to Duane for One fight which fighters do all the time.

Always thought Faber threw out Dillashaw because he wanted another shot at the title, and Ludwig was just collateral damage.

I always thought that based on info we know, Duane was a bit unethical with TAM while being a coach, so the falling apart is justified.

However, he was a damn good coach (TJ and Mendes improved a lot when he was at TAM), and some fighters decided to go with him, which is totally justified. But TAM hated it and TJ was a marquee fighter for them, so they got butthurt when he left and it created a feud between them - which is. Even more absurd to consider him a traitor as he is getting paid to train with Duane and wanted to still be part of TAM unofficially.

Elevation Fight Team just moved out of the Musclepharm facility last month. I wonder if they are still paying for TJ to train in Colorado?

Screw TAM and their "you owe us your soul" attitudes.. they got paid while TJ had them in his corner.

And it doesn't matter how close they were, TJ did the right thing by following his coach. As a fighter, your top priority is to improve, no matter how much one greedy gym wants to own you.

And what about big mouthed Castillo who flew to Colorado to train with Duane after TJ left? lol what a f'n joke.

And you can tell how intelligent those TAM guys are, they had a chance to pick the best wrestler in the house and they took a chinny guy who could be taken down and beaten by any of the top wrestlers.

Back