How come Conors mind games didn't work on Floyd?

Yet they worked on Aldo, Poirer and others

Because it was a boxing match not a mma fight, in boxing Conor is a scrub, Floyd TBE what kind of mind games is gonna work on TBE, C'Mon Man..?

Last edited:
Black don’t crack

Because Floyd was the better fighter. Aldo, Poirier, etc. weren't. Also Floyd knows a self promoter when he sees one.

Um not really... Any of those guys could beat Conor on any given day.. His trash talk really only effected Aldo.. And Conor knew that, that’s why he never entertained a rematch... Which was smart.. He KOd the greatest FW ever in 13 seconds, why risk a lose to that guy when you wiped out his whole ora in seconds..

Conor would NEVER beat Floyd in a boxing match... Ever. And Floyd knows that... That’s why his High School trash talk didn’t work..

Because Conor played floyds game for the first time meaning boxing he has no reason to feel threatened by Mcgregors antics.

You know Joe.....
Floyd's fists respect the earning power of Conor McGregor.

Normally when something is copied the original material is better. That is most definitely not the case here. If he was copying Floyd he would have made a career out of taking the easiest and least risky fights possible.

Conor went in to Floyds own house and took a shit in it.

He then invited Floyd over and the boy wanted no part of it.

Floyd won the boxing match conor won the war.

Do you retards actually believe this shit?? Incredible. Go through the list of fighters Floyd has fought. Corrales,Cotto,Pac,Gatti,De la hoya, Castillio, Marquez, Mosley, Judah. You can rightly argue he picked some of them off when they were not in there prime but to say hes taken easy fights, Is delusion. And I cannot stand Floyd Mayweather. Quite how the fuck Mcgregor 'won the war' I have no idea.

Normally when something is copied the original material is better. That is most definitely not the case here. If he was copying Floyd he would have made a career out of taking the easiest and least risky fights possible.

Who did Floyd duck?

He came up from Poverty, grew up in a poor part of Michigan, Lansing i think; the birth place of Malcolm X. His father was an alcoholic that beat his mother. Floyd didn't go to school much, hence his illiteracy, but he did train very hard in boxing all his life and didn't want to drink or do any drugs like his dad. I think that rough childhood gave him a very tough frame of mind.

I don't like Floyd in all honesty but i do wish i had his unwavering confidence and i do admire his work ethic. Supposedly he goes to train right after he wins fights.

What?
{<huh}

Yet they worked on Aldo, Poirer and others

Cause Floyd is A level and the rest are backyard amateurs who got lucky enough to get paid a fair amount, to fist fight and butt wrestle each other.

Conor has no influence over the strong minded individuals, like Floyd.

If you need proof, see the first fight with Nate.

Even the second fight, Nate was no punk, after getting bee-lewy-asted initially. Conor almost wilted again. Not to mention a lot of people believe he lost. Who am I to say? Im just calling it how it went.

Absorb this knowledge, I’ve bestowed upon yee.

Do you retards actually believe this shit?? Incredible. Go through the list of fighters Floyd has fought. Corrales,Cotto,Pac,Gatti,De la hoya, Castillio, Marquez, Mosley, Judah. You can rightly argue he picked some of them off when they were not in there prime but to say hes taken easy fights, Is delusion. And I cannot stand Floyd Mayweather. Quite how the fuck Mcgregor 'won the war' I have no idea.

Yep...throw in Angel Manfredy (who was hot and had just butchered Gatti), Ricky Hatton (who he basically one-punched), undefeated, much larger Canelo, etc.

Inevitably some clown will say he ducked Tszyu or Margarito.

Back