How come Cameron Crawford never signed with the UFC?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He was on a giant winning streak with lots of finishes similar to Conor. Yet he just stopped fighting even though his wins were against guys who also were on a winning streak or had a winning record.

The only thing I can find him is that, he is running some black hypnosis course. Although it might be a different guy with same first and last name but my point is, he had a serious good run and was winning with early TKOs and subs, then he just stopped fighting...

I thought it would be a chick and there would be pics.

Now I've lost interest.

maxresdefault.jpg

I have no Idea Who that Guy is

His best win was over Tim Field and i have no idea who that is.

<mma3>

Last I saw he was still training in Riverside, not sure why he hasn't fought in so long though.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/02/fight-...f-a-car-selling-magician-in-north-pole-alaska

His last fight was in 2014 for the Alaska FC title, I guess he just felt it wasn't for him in the long run.

Lol its funny that he is a car salesman magician because there is a course on black ops hypnosis written by Cameron Crawford which helps you become a charismatic person and a hypnotic as well as captivating individual.

If he this is the same Cameron Crawford then its super crazy because he was mentored by a guy referred to as "The Professor"

"the professor" made him quit and join his cult.

Lol its funny that he is a car salesman magician because there is a course on black ops hypnosis written by Cameron Crawford which helps you become a charismatic person and a hypnotic as well as captivating individual.

If he this is the same Cameron Crawford then its super crazy because he was mentored by a guy referred to as "The Professor"

We're not buying your course, Cameron.

This cat is under the control of Cameron Crawford.

Did u really have to make another thread about this random?

I am not Cameron but I respect him a lot bro!

Who is the professor?

I am not Cameron and you don't have to buy it but it is fascinating that an MMA fighter can become a badass underground covert mind control hypnosis master!
\

He's the guy who supposedly ran the secret society and taught him the mind mastery. Sounds more like a made up narrative to help sell his course.

Back