How cheap exactly is beer?

Walgreens Big Flat beer - 50 cents a can

Apparently it tastes like it too

900.jpg
3 dollars a 6 pk is really cheap, I once bought 50 cent beer at big lots ot was terrible but it was only 50 cents.

So i went to an "expendio" (minimalistic store that sells mostly beer from one of the big brands) and saw an special sale where a 12 pack of regular Budweiser was going for 100 pesos (around $5), thats cheaper than a 12 pack of coke.

Now Budweiser is made in the USA but it must pay the proper taxes at the border, which in Mexico its 22% for beer and 16% for VAT. That translates to the final price being around 30% taxes.

So that leaves 70 pesos to cover for everything, from the raw materials to the energy in production and transport, to the profits in all of the distribution chain. So how much do you think beer actually costs to make, as in the liquid itself?

TLDR;

An American can of Busiweiser beer costs US$ 0.31 before taxes at retail in Mexico, how much do you think the can costs to make?

All I know is that a single beer costs about $9 at most NFL or MLB stadiums (that equates to about 12 billion pesos).

All I know is that a single beer costs about $9 at most NFL or MLB stadiums (that equates to about 12 billion pesos).
angel stadium charges 11 for domestic 14 for craft.
I don't even tip at the stadiums. the craziest beer prices are during boxing matches at the stubhub center 12 for domestic 13-16 for craft.

You can get a decent bottle of tequila for that much.

Beer comes out your faucet in Wisconsin.

And you get a free brick of cheese in the mail 2x a week.

angel stadium charges 11 for domestic 14 for craft.
I don't even tip at the stadiums. the craziest beer prices are during boxing matches at the stubhub center 12 for domestic 13-16 for craft.
tell you what, buddy, soak a tampon in vodka and stick it up your b-hole and you’ll be feelin’ real nice for about 30 cents.

Plus whatever tampons cost. IMO

Back