How can you trust a man who plucks/shapes his eyebrows? (And paints his beard on)

I get mine buzzed by my barber, and I'm a piece of shit sooooooooo

cody-garbrandt-ufc-202-media-day.png

And his beard too for that matter

I haven't.

This is why I believe the story of TJ King Cobra Dillashaw. What do you think?

Comparing the OP to a more normal photo, I kinda suspect the top edge of his beard is painted on. Thoughts?
Cody-Garbrandt-02-750x370.jpg

I have never seen such a thing

cody-garbrandt-ufc-202-media-day.png

And his beard too for that matter

I haven't.

This is why I believe the story of TJ King Cobra Dillashaw. What do you think?
The brother's bead game is on fleek, he's probably not worried too much about your trust or thoughts on his grooming habits. I think he's happy with his lady.

That's a bit harsh.

As a Man who has to pluck his brows to save himself from having one eyebrow, I understand the struggle.

Hey, if I didn't pluck the hairs from the middle, instead of getting clowned for being 'metrosexual' and grooming myself, I'd get clowned for being a unibrow having fucktard.

You can't win.

When in doubt, go with nature. As a bushy owl-browed man, I salute a good unibrow.

-Got my vote too

There's a lot of shame in Garbrandt. That's why he lashes out at the world. Imagine not having a father that loved and cared for you.
He's a hothead idiot but I kinda feel sorry for the kid when you out it like that.
Maybe he just needs a father figure...let's see what happens after he get son'd against TJ. It would probably be for his own good.

I can respect any man or woman who works hard at their craft, overcoming barriers & makes something of themselves.

Back