How can you tell if someone is rich?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Obviously things like fancy clothes and expensive cars aren't always a good indicator as broke people will purchase them just to floss in front of other broke people, even if they are in debt.

I think sometimes you can look at hobbies.

Last edited:
You cannot tell through designer clothes, bling jewelries, exotic cars and castle like mansion houses because you can get all of it through credit.

If the person has countless properties which he own and fully paid, money on bank account enough to support him and his/hwr family through his death then that's what I call rich.

if they are really wealthy, you wont be able to tell unless you go to their house or something

TS you can find all the answers to your questions with this book,

"Millionaire Next Door".

Are you trying to find someone to rob?

In my experience, rich people often times are a bit miserly. They spend money when they have to, but they can be surprisingly cheap a lot of times and are not very generous. Probably part of the reason they are able to hold on to a lot of wealth.

In my experience, rich people often times are a bit miserly. They spend money when they have to, but they can be surprisingly cheap a lot of times and are not very generous. Probably part of the reason they are able to hold on to a lot of wealth.

Wise words from another poor person like myself.

Looking at their bank account.

Very incorrect. People who actually are truly wealthy keep little in their bank account, have an enormous LoC to draw upon and have it paid off at month’s end. They will have their funds in securities, real estate, etc. Why have your money sitting in a bank account doing nothing?

Very incorrect. People who actually are truly wealthy keep little in their bank account, have an enormous LoC to draw upon and have it paid off at month’s end. They will have their funds in securities, real estate, etc. Why have your money sitting in a bank account doing nothing?

This!

We've actually started doing that a while ago, my wife and I. I keep some in the bank and the bulk of it in investments.

By knowing which suburbs/area they live, their job types and their behavior (usually very awkward af)

Username highlighted in green on Sherdog. dat plat life

This!

We've actually started doing that a while ago, my wife and I. I keep some in the bank and the bulk of it in investments.

It really is dumb not to, especially when the IR on a LoC is so low and should be lower than your RoR on your investments by and large.

Back