How can USADA tell if someone is on TRT?

ufc gave cyborg a retroactive tue for it
they let her roid
after she failed a test they found a way to make her UNfail it
the poor ladys body doesnt produce testosterone on its own, after so many years of being clean
Spironolactone isn't exactly known for enhancing testosterone levels.

Taking butt shots immediately boosts you over normal range.

You dudes seem not to understand how this shit works.

If you are doing TRT via shots - you instantly put a huge amount of testosterone in your body and your levels are huge - I go up to 3500ng/dL which is 5 times the normal for my age. Then the testosterone starts to metabolize. This takes time and you go from your peak to baseline over time depending on the initial dose.

However you do instantly reach a high level of testosterone in your blood.

The idiot who says that you need 5 weeks to reach high levels has no fucking idea what he’s talking about. That’s how SSRI affect serotonin levels - it takes a month for your serotonin levels to go up to their expected values BECAUSE you are not putting serotonin in your body, you are instead stopping it being taken up and removed by your body, meanwhile your body is still producing it. This is also how some other depression drugs work. However testosterone works like a nice Xanax pill, instant effect.

Depends on what ester you are using to how fast the testosterone gets in your system...or peak levels...proprionate gets in a couple of days...but enanthate and cypionate take up to 5 days to get in...and you don't notice any gains from those esters till about 4 weeks of use...it takes time for them to build up in your body...But shorter esters don't take nearly as long.

A shot of 100mg of enanta will still significantly boost your testosterone levels for a week and will be detectable in blood for a much longer time with the apparatus in a good lab.

Very true...enanthate stays in your body for a long time...months from what I understand...

You’re giving the wrong numbers.

The numbers I get from a shot of 200mg over ten days range from 3500 (!) to 600-800 my/dl I’ve tested my levels extensively.

You don’t go from 1200 after a shot unless it was a ridiculously tiny amount.

BUT that said, a good medical TRT regime involves cream/gel which keeps you around 1000 every day without massive peaks. Also easier on the liver. VERY expensive relative to shot.

Injectables do not effect the liver...only orals do. or very little

Injectables do not effect the liver...only orals do. or very little
Warriros come out seems to be very limited in knowledge on this subject he tries speaking on as if he's an expert. It's like reading Chael talking about testing.

All their blood levels would be within normal phyisiological range surely?

I guess TRT users before were on "TRT" AKA convincing the doctor to prescribe you 250 mg a week.

You can fake testicular function with hMG.

easy it show up in the test duh

Wow, i wonder how legit this dr. is...and there are some really good sources out there...that are accurately dosed and many times actually have more in them than on the label...and whether it's legal or illegal, no cop is going to come into your home and arrest you...they don't go after personal users...or very very rarely...

The Dr. is legit......but if his practice was eventually shutdown I wouldn’t be surprised.

Taking butt shots immediately boosts you over normal range.

You dudes seem not to understand how th
However you do instantly reach a high level of testosterone in your blood.

The idiot who says that you need 5 weeks to reach high levels has no fucking idea what he’s talking about.

. However testosterone works like a nice Xanax pill, instant effect.

You are a straight up moron lol you need to stop posting misinformation. I'm not sure if you're making this shit up off the top of your head or you misheard your Dr and construed it in your own way but this is not how it works.

You are a straight up moron lol you need to stop posting misinformation. I'm not sure if you're making this shit up off the top of your head or you misheard your Dr and construed it in your own way but this is not how it works.

His doc might have been giving him Iv test shots seems like lol...the fuck with heroin, give me some test!!

Synthetic test is made from like yams and shit, they can totally tell the difference between test naturally produced in your body, and test from another source injected.

how do you think overeem had a 16-1 level it showed upin the test

As in T:E ratio? Lmao well because he was using superhuman amounts of testosterone or crashed his estrogen with aromataze inhibitors.

Trt puts you in healthy range for testosterone and estrogen, equivalent to a normal human.

Afaik it only obliterates your LH and FSH due to your testicles shutting down. Thoss can be increased with hMG injections easily.

They run the PBF, plasma based fluid, through the FBA (fountain of blood analyzer) and feed the results via FAX to the USADA where they inform the fighter PDQ about his TRT being OTT.

thy are experts in eye testing

just like sherdog!

Urine samples get sent to lyoto machida, at which point he tastes a small amount of each. If any sample tastes odd, it comes back as pisitive.

100 to 150 is TRT range.

250 like the Sherbro above is talking about is a lighter end steroid cycle. Prob add lots of muscle in 3 months on 250 a week of test. Need an anti E too.

Back