How can USADA tell if someone is on TRT?

PancraseForever

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
All their blood levels would be within normal phyisiological range surely?

I guess TRT users before were on "TRT" AKA convincing the doctor to prescribe you 250 mg a week.

You can fake testicular function with hMG.

Last edited:
Because they are testing for exogenous testosterone, not just their test levels.

They can tell the difference between naturally produced test and artificial.

Science, bitch

Natural test and injected test look completely different in blood.

If you are lean, ripped and your body changes very little or gets even better as you age, that's a pretty good sign. These guys that are 40+ and have better bodies now then they did at 25, that's a red flag.

If you are 40 and have never worked out in your life and started getting into shape. Sure, you can look better than 25. If you've been an athlete all of your life though and took things seriously, it's not normal to get even bigger, stronger and more lean.

Synthetic testosterone shows different blood markers than natural testosterone

yeah_science_breaking_bad.gif

All their blood levels would be within normal phyisiological range surely?

I guess TRT users before were on "TRT" AKA convincing the doctor to prescribe you 250 mg a week.

No dr. is going to prescribe you 250mg per week...the highest they go is 150mg per week...if that.

USADA has hundreds of, for lack of a better term, litmus tests for T-levels alone. The testosterone in your body will react differently to certain compounds depending on how it was created.

They don't just look at your T-levels. They look at the way your body manufactures hormones.

Which means they don't just have the ability to know whether the testosterone in your body is natural, they also know how much your body is able to make.

No dr. is going to prescribe you 250mg per week...the highest they go is 150mg per week...if that.
My doc gave me 175 mg a week. Levels are still medium on that dose.

Blood test is taken xactly between injecting

Thread title sounds like jon jones internet google search history.

USADA has hundreds of, for lack of a better term, litmus tests for T-levels alone. The testosterone in your body will react differently to certain compounds depending on how it was created.

They don't just look at your T-levels. They look at the way your body manufactures hormones.

Which means they don't just have the ability to know whether the testosterone in your body is natural, they also know how much your body is able to make.

Well this is wrong because Jones had bullshit skewed TE ratio and low low LH from what I remember and USADA didnt catch him even after a Carbon Isotope test. We all know he was using because why else would you pop for clomid and letrozole a year later.

USADA is not as advanced as you guys seem to believe. Im convinced using test suspension at moderate doses with no other compound and you can slide under their radar unless you get extremely unlucky with testing times

My doc gave me 175 mg a week. Levels are still medium on that dose.

Blood test is taken xactly between injecting
175 mg of test cypipnate/enanthate is roughly 120 mg of test. That should have your levels around 1200 a week, but it would take around 5/6 weeks to get to that level. That's not in the medium range, definitely in the upper range of normal.

What if there is a false positive? Like if someone goes to Mexico and eats tainted meat after a farmer gives steroids to the cow to make it grow bigger?

Well this is wrong because Jones had bullshit skewed TE ratio and low low LH from what I remember and USADA didnt catch him even after a Carbon Isotope test. We all know he was using because why else would you pop for clomid and letrozole a year later.

USADA is not as advanced as you guys seem to believe. Im convinced using test suspension at moderate doses with no other compound and you can slide under their radar unless you get extremely unlucky with testing times
What's a moderate dosage? cause I'm guessing for this to happen that dose would need to be so low that you're not even getting performance enhancing benefits from it.

Synthetic testosterone shows different blood markers than natural testosterone

What does it show? I'm on synthetic test I didn't know this. What's different? If you mean FSH etc. you can fake normality with hMG.

You could inject hMG to bring up your FSH and LH levels so it looks like your balls are working.

Back