How can The Rock be this jacked at 45?

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

He's like at the peak! I know some would say its because of steroids but I'm pretty sure if he's taking steroids he didn't start taking them right now. He must have been taking them since his WWE days (because of the recovery and what not)

Here's what he looked like in WWE

Dwayne-Johnson-The-Rock-Superman.jpg

I know some would say its because of steroids

Because it is. And HGH. He's rich as fuck, now. He can afford allllll the good shit. And he's not beating the utter shit out of his body with wrestling anymore so, when he's not acting and doing other awesome shit, he can just focus on getting jacked as fuck.

Pain and Gain . Didn't you see his documentary

He's like at the peak! I know some would say its because of steroids but I'm pretty sure if he's taking steroids he didn't start taking them right now. He must have been taking them since his WWE days (because of the recovery and what not)

<LikeReally5>

Genetics and PEDs. Pretty simple.

His body is his source of income. He's charismatic but I don't think he'd have many movie roles if he weighed a buck sixty and had a little potbelly. Fantastic genetics, I'm sure he puts in the work in the gym, I'm sure he has a strict diet...

I've always wanted to see a reality show where they take a group of shmoes, take them out of their jobs, give them a trainer and a dietician and all the medical, chiros, massage therapy, etc. for a full year, and just see how jacked people could get if that was their entire focus, with top-notch support and direction.

No this was the rock who realised that muscle bound action movies were no longer popular so he decided to try and look normal (remember how small he got for that comedy football movie).

luckily action movies had a resurgence not to mention he had to be big enough to still wrestle with those WWE monsters too so now he's back to jacked rock

His body is his source of income. He's charismatic but I don't think he'd have many movie roles if he weighed a buck sixty and had a little potbelly. Fantastic genetics, I'm sure he puts in the work in the gym, I'm sure he has a strict diet...

I've always wanted to see a reality show where they take a group of shmoes, take them out of their jobs, give them a trainer and a dietician and all the medical, chiros, massage therapy, etc. for a full year, and just see how jacked people could get if that was their entire focus, with top-notch support and direction.

basically like the biggest loser.....to get as jacked as the rock is would take HGH and a long time training...longer than a year

basically like the biggest loser.....to get as jacked as the rock is would take HGH and a long time training...longer than a year
I don't think it's likely that anyone would go from couch potato to the rock in a year. But I think it could be dramatic what could be done with a dozen or so carefully selected candidates.

I'd sign up to be on the show.

I don't think it's likely that anyone would go from couch potato to the rock in a year. But I think it could be dramatic what could be done with a dozen or so carefully selected candidates.

I'd sign up to be on the show.

What are the stipulations?

With the Rock's money, time, and anabolics, I'd say it'd be doable in 6 months. A year, easily.

Because he's been lifting all his life. He is still lifting and is only going to get stronger and bigger. I'm sure he is trying to beat his old record everyday, so everyday he is improving.

Back