How can take Dustin "Diamond" Poirier seriously if he was...

xDogá

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
KOed out cold in the first minute of the fight by Michael F*cking gatekeep Johnson less than 2 years ago???
giphy.gif

I really try to consider him one of the best fighters in the division, but this loss always come back to my mind...

True. It’s only been 18 months or so since that fight yeah?

He’s gonna need a top 5 win to offset that loss.

Just proof that LW is a mess but it’s still a shark tank.

Last edited:
Because no good fighter has ever been caught by a good striker. Ever.

Conor beat him with very little effort aswell.. I think Khabib would maul him with ease.

TS has a certificate in MMAath. He was gonna get an associates degree but couldn't pass the generals.

Sometimes, gettin' punch in the face clean happen man....

KOed out cold in the first minute of the fight by Michael F*cking gatekeep Johnson less than 2 years ago???
giphy.gif

I really try to consider him one of the best fighters in the division, but this loss always come back to my mind...

Apparently nobody can improve?

I know man, every good fighter should progress the same just like in video games. What a blemish to lose to another fighter in a sport with 2 competitors and only one winner. Also, Michael Johnson is slow as shit and hits like a girl too. I agree, send Poirier back out of the rankings and let him earn his way back just to make sure...

Dustin brawled with Menace and that was stupid, Johnson could lose his next 100 he is still dangerous he has sick power coupled with his speed he is dangerous for anyone, he sure got Khabibs attention with the punches he connected, just because someone loses doesnt discredit his overall achievements.

Weird loss that one, he is definately better than Jonson and would win a rematch.

I'd want that one back if I was him

Why is MJ always looked down on?

He has elite wins in Tony, Barboza, shouldve won against Dariush etc.

Shouldve definitely stuck to his gameplan in the Diaz fight, he just got caught up after round 1.

He did a great fight...but he needs more than betting Justin Gaethje....on the other side of the coin...I can't see Gaethje fight, i swear he blocks punches with his face, zero technique.

Because anyone can get caught with a punch like that, even the best of them. It ain't like he got beat down over the course of a fight. It's one reason why Conor wouldn't give Jose a rematch.

Sometimes, gettin' punch in the face clean happen man....
It’s just bad when it’s the only win for Johnson between a 1-5 stretch. He was facing all killers but still...

Porier needs one more win for a title shot. ConMan or Ferguson need to show up next time for Khabib

Everybody is always defined by one thing I guess

Back