How can people eatch wmma

i feel you man. this wmma bullshit is making me hate the sport as a whole.
Yeah dude thankd
Wouldnt be that way if they wouldnt shove it down our throat that aggressively. Same thing with the wqy conor acted in lobov fight tonight wtf. Thats not a serious sport. Never seen something in other so called entertainment based sports

Normally i love the european cards mostly bc of the time slot but yeah some things........

You guys should drink bombay you can mix it with anything good choice tonight

Its 4 am im still king chillin

This goes without saying but...you're going to wake up tomorrow like, WTF did I post on sherdog last night...omg.

I was saying I wild each it lol that meets their naked I don't really know and even is I did I'm not saying cause I don't wanna ruin it

This goes without saying but...you're going to wake up tomorrow like, WTF did I post on sherdog last night...omg.<Eek2.0>
U know i always when drunk

Is normal

I drink noz that ofte nowadays so its rven mote adventure esprcially bc when.i do im at home nothimg better to do while still drunk

Once you stop drinking weekly youre drunk till monday trust me lol getting old smh

If op has a daughter and her dream one day is to be a pro fighter in the UFC, I want to be the first one he shows the video of him spitting in her face.

UFC wouldn't be shit today if people didn't watch UFC 1-5 + time for teh sport to grow and more athetles to get interested. Wmma ain't never gonna have as many woman interested because woman just don't gravitate to fighting as much (yet or prob ever), but in another decade maybe you have more Joanna, Ronda, Holly ish, Nunes, Claudia, Miesha Tate's, etc.. Course teh explosiveness and general striking ability will be behind for all time, but who gives a shit. Take another shot of gin, mother fucker. And don't forget if you pass out to lay on your side. UFC will never scrap WMMA. Maybe women's featherweight though. Good riddance to that. Rest are here to stay until UFC goes under or sells to a Sherdog poster.

Haha goz me man got me

Making a joke outza me writing wrong

Killing it

*eatch hahahsha

Got me boy

Nah man, I was making fun of the other guy for incorrect use of grammar. Hitting the wrong key on the keyboard while drunk is excusable. But not using past tense ... what are we, savages?

Last edited:
It's okay with me. I thought the Heather Hardy fight last night was enjoyable. 1 or 2 WMMA fights per card isn't all that intrusive.

I agree, I honestly don’t get the hate. As long as it’s a competitive fight I really don’t care who is fighting. Then again I watch LFA and local amateurs. There are a ton of bad men’s fights around.

I watch it because I'm not a lame beta fuck boy and my manhood isn't challenged by watching two women in a sport.

First round of Ladd vs. Lansberg was admittedly lackluster, but it was Ladd's UFC debut and it took her a while to get her head together. She got a ground-and-pound win in the 2nd round.

Throughout her undefeated pro career, only one fighter has ever managed to go the distance with Ladd, usually they come to a violent end as with Lansberg this time. No dull fights, as a rule. She's only 22 years old and it will surely be exciting to watch her career progress in the future.

Haha remember y’all try to tell people that Joanna fights in “the deepest woman’s division” she’s a nice person but Karolina is not a world beater. Props on her winning tonight

because people like me like it, so bastards like you are obligated to watch it, democracy, cya

<GrassoBless>

Yes im drink.and honest

Yes i didnt manage to fuck a girl tonight

For my defense the only girl i saw tonight was the ugly tattoowed sis of my buddx

Yes but does she have big tits?

Back