How can I hit on an older woman?

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
I have this fetish for milfs or cougars. How can I get one?

There's this supervisor in our office that likes me, but treats me like her son. So I don't know if I should do something about it.

There's this supervisor in our office that likes me, but treats me like her son. So I don't know if I should do something about it.

Indifference...aloof...be distant... you'll moisten that old clam in no time with these 3 time proven tactics

Just come out and make your intentions known. Mature women appreciate straightforward men. However, your looks, income and charm better be on point.

Ask her for advice on how to get a girl you like that’s your age. Make some shit up. When she gives you advice compliment her on her wisdom. Play to her nurturing side.

Over the next few weeks give her periodic updates on how your imaginary chase is going and when you think your real target is ready tell her your fictional girlfriend is making you mad. If you’ve been playing your cards right and you’re at least moderately manly, she should make herself available.

NOTE: just to keep your bases covered you might actually want to be pursuing someone else at the same time that way you don’t have to lie.

Go on match. I get older women sending me messages all the time. Last week one was 63 I kid you not

FML

Go on match. I get older women sending me messages all the time. Last week one was 63 I kid you not

FML

th

Older women are the best ime. Less games, more down to earth, and dtf. Be open about your desire. If they're interested, you'll be in.

I would have to disagree with the aloof, distant advice. That's more of a game for younger ladies. Ime, it's better to be upfront and honest with mature women.

Just come out and make your intentions known. Mature women appreciate straightforward men. However, your looks, income and charm better be on point.
Not bragging but in terms of looks and charm, I think I have it. People often compliment my looks, and I do modelling

Where do you live? Most high class steak houses that have a nice bar crowd have Thursday night cougar night. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel. Some Modern Italian spots have it too.

Also i've pulled almost nothing but older women so i think my advice would be the best here

apparently being a poorly tempered Hispanic guy who hordes stray cats in his house is what older women like.

If you arent good at being hispanic or hording cats then just wing it that also works

Dick pic, treat em like they're 14 again.

Also i've pulled almost nothing but older women so i think my advice would be the best here

apparently being a poorly tempered Hispanic guy who hordes stray cats in his house is what older women like.

If you arent good at being hispanic or hording cats then just wing it that also works

lol at hording cats you must be dating those bag ladies

Define hoarding... I have 3 rescues

Back