How can I help my Friend not be a Creep

Ask @Zer for bankok action advice. Have no idea if he went there but he must know something about it.

Well not really but basically that's what it seems like. I have a buddy who is just terrible with women. He says he hasn't gotten laid in about 3 years and I feel bad for him. Over the years he's asked me for advice because as bad as I am, I still get laid once in awhile.

But I've known him for about 4 years and as far as I could tell he refuses to make any changes in his life this whole time. Doesn't work out, eats like crap, and is just very negative. He never listens to the advice I or the other guys give him. He always has an excuse ready, or he'll just listen and not follow through. So I've given up on trying to help him. I can listen to him complain about how much he doesn't get laid because I know he's just wants to vent rather than do something about it. Okay I can do that since I'm a friend.

Recently, he's been often trying to get me to hit on chicks while he's with me in hopes he'll get to meet one via proxy. It's annoying because he's only doing it so he can meet girls but he tries to make it out like he's encouraging me to do it for myself. He can do it himself but he's too scared. And when I actually tried to introduce him to girls, he does nothing.

He's getting desperate, and now it's getting pathetic. He said he spent like 50 bucks on Tinder so he can more likes, despite him not knowing how to text girls to make a difference (His text game is horrendous. Even other dudes get annoyed with his texts). He'll spend hundreds of dollars at a club to get a VIP table because apparently chicks flock to VIP tables, yet he still can't get laid. Now he's asking me to introduce him to girls I know, and he will pay me for it. Even including ones I've banged. Said he'll pay extra if he ends up banging.

So basically he's asking me to pimp out chicks to him. A small part of me thought it could be an easy way to make money. But I would feel like I'm robbing a friend because I know he won't get anywhere and I don't want to make the girls I know what would probably be an unpleasant experience. So I promptly responded, "What the fuck, dude."

Cliffs:
1. Friend hasn't gotten laid in years
2. Has bad game and is desperate
3. Offers to pay me to introduce chicks to him
4. Should I be a pimp?
aren't Korean girls slutty?

tenor.gif

Just tell him to ask people out face to face.

You can see the exact moment you fucked it up and can learn from it.

His challenge this month is to get shot down 10 times in September. Even if one girl agrees to a date he still needs to get shot down 10 times.

Its like playing baseball with no three strikes rule. You lose nothing by getting shot down, until you have been shot down men hold thus irrational fear of it.

Fyi i was with a highschool sweetheart till 24 and then unleashed on the dating scene with zero repeat zero game.
This is what worked for me.
Few relationships later i picked up my now wife at a bus stop in the middle of the day. Actually asked her out in a bus in front of like 20 people.

I would middle man him some actual pros, I bet if you were doing all the leg work he'd be all about it as long as willing quim was showing up at his door

Are you in Korea? Why don't you just pay a prostitute to pretend to like him and get him laid?
I don't want to give handouts. I'd rather see him improve himself and better at meeting women. Also I'm poor...

aren't Korean girls slutty?
Even if a girl was throwing herself at you, a man still has to make some sort of a move. I'll tell you how bad my friend's game is. He once took a girl home from a bar and still failed to get laid. He was pissed telling me about it and all I could think was, "How did you even manage that??"

His challenge this month is to get shot down 10 times in September. Even if one girl agrees to a date he still needs to get shot down 10 times.

Its like playing baseball with no three strikes rule. You lose nothing by getting shot down, until you have been shot down men hold thus irrational fear of it.

Fyi i was with a highschool sweetheart till 24 and then unleashed on the dating scene with zero repeat zero game.
Few relationships later i picked up my now wife at a bus stop in the middle of the day. Actually asked her out in a bus in front of like 20 people.

Good on you bro. I tell my friend pretty much the same stuff about getting rejected and learning from it. Years back I used to go out with the goal of getting rejected five times a night so I can get over my social anxiety. I used to get more confident after rejections.

But my buddy is the opposite. Him, another buddy of mine who is a fairly tall and good looking guy, and I went to a beach town to party and hit on girls a month ago. We all got rejected repeatedly. My one friend got incredibly discouraged and kept saying really negative stuff. He got so frustrated he left the beach to go back to the condo. My other buddy and I then ended up hanging out with some group of girls, which was probably possible because the other guy left.

He takes rejection way too personally. One time I was talking a girl I knew at a party, and my friend came over and asked her for her number which she didn't even respond to and continued to talk to me. It was dark, loud, and she was drunk. I didn't know he was even there at first, let alone that he asked her. But he was bothered by it enough to keep talking about it for the next few days. "She disrespected me bro!" Dude has no chill. He needs to change the way he looks at things from a fundamental level but that's something I can't do for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Balls of steel man. It's my dream way of picking up a wife. Like an Anna Kendrick movie

I don't want to give handouts. I'd rather see him improve himself and better at meeting women. Also I'm poor...

Even if a girl was throwing herself at you, a man still has to make some sort of a move. I'll tell you how bad my friend's game is. He once took a girl home from a bar and still failed to get laid. He was pissed telling me about it and all I could think was, "How did you even manage that??"

Good on you bro. I tell my friend pretty much the same stuff about getting rejected and learning from it. Years back I used to go out with the goal of getting rejected five times a night so I can get over my social anxiety. I used to get more confidence after rejections.

But my buddy is the opposite. Him, another buddy of mine who is a fairly tall and good looking guys, and I went to a beach town to party and hit on girls a month ago. We all got rejected repeatedly. My one friend got incredibly discouraged and kept really negative stuff. He got so frustrated he left the beach to go back to the condo. My other buddy and I then ended up hanging out with some group of girls, which was probably possible because the other guy left.

He takes rejection way too personally. One time I was talking a girl I knew at a party, and my friend came over and asked her for her number which she didn't even respond to and continued to talk to me. It was dark, loud, and she was drunk. I didn't know he was even there at first, let alone that he asked her. But he was bothered by it enough to keep talking about it for the next few days. "She disrespected me bro!" Dude has no chill. He needs to change the way he looks at things from a fundamental level but that's something I can't do for him.
I feel bad for him.

I will tell you how this ends.
He secretly wants you to touch his bunghole. He is using the money as a distraction before he kidnaps you.
Nice knowing you Bud.

Take the pimp money, hire a girl.

Because this:

Dude is hopeless.

Is he a virgin? Maybe he just needs some self confidence.

Or maybe he needs to learn French or German. This one white chick in Korea I met got wet when someone spoke German to her. We were at a normal bar and chick had me straddled and sucking on her tit just because I was shooting bad German at her. He needs a girl throwing herself at him, then sucking his cock before he knows what's up, before he can get nervous. Riding him before he has a chance to back out.

Is he fat and short? Chicks don't like short fat dudes with short cocks. Maybe bro needs to lose some weight.

If you aren't willing to let your best friend fuck your girlfriend, you don't have what it takes to be a pimp.

Shouldn't he go to a matchmaker?

Take the pimp money, hire a girl.

Because this:

Dude is hopeless.

Is he a virgin? Maybe he just needs some self confidence.

Or maybe he needs to learn French or German. This one white chick in Korea I met got wet when someone spoke German to her. We were at a normal bar and chick had me straddled and sucking on her tit just because I was shooting bad German at her. He needs a girl throwing herself at him, then sucking his cock before he knows what's up, before he can get nervous. Riding him before he has a chance to back out.

Is he fat and short? Chicks don't like short fat dudes with short cocks. Maybe bro needs to lose some weight.

He isn't a virgin. He loves talking about his sex stories...from years ago. And yes he is fat. He's taller than me, but that's not saying much since I'm a manlet. So basically he's short, fat, has no confidence and is very negative. He refuses to make any changes in life style to change any of that and has an excuse lined up for everything. Won't lift weights because it's boring, won't go for runs because he has bad cardio, won't train martial arts because he already knows most techniques, won't eat healthy because he doesn't believe in nutritional science. Good luck trying to get him to learn French. Despite living in Korea for five years, he can barely form a sentence and he still pronounces words like a white person who just got off the plane, and he's ethnically Korean. He doesn't like white girls anyway so he's limited to Korean girls who speak English, which are plentiful, but makes no difference because he as no game. Yeah..hopeless.

He isn't a virgin. He loves talking about his sex stories...from years ago. And yes he is fat. He's taller than me, but that's not saying much since I'm a manlet. So basically he's short, fat, has no confidence and is very negative. He refuses to make any changes in life style to change any of that and has an excuse lined up for everything. Won't lift weights because it's boring, won't go for runs because he has bad cardio, won't train martial arts because he already knows most techniques, won't eat healthy because he doesn't believe in nutritional science. Good luck trying to get him to learn French. Despite living in Korea for five years, he can barely form a sentence and he still pronounces words like a white person who just got off the plane, and he's ethnically Korean. He doesn't like white girls anyway so he's limited to Korean girls who speak English, which are plentiful, but makes no difference because he as no game. Yeah..hopeless.

English teacher?

Holy damn. I don't know if you can save this guy in that setting and situation.

its not pimping unless the girls agree to take money in exchange for sex. This is more like a swingers club type shitz.

Balls of steel man. It's my dream way of picking up a wife. Like an Anna Kendrick movie

Balls like that are earned.

Getting rejected by some chick who knows SFA about me doesn't hurt when viewed from that angle.

Back