How can Hillary be mad

P

Pwent

about Russian "hacking" of e-mails if

-According to her and the FBI the e-mails were no big deal
-She said that it is likely that no foreign government hacked them, so it wasnt a big deal that she put it at risk
-She has taken assloads of money from Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern countries

CNN is mad about "interfering" AKA shining a light on truth

emails9.jpg

Because she was a spoiled bitch for her entire life and she didn't get what she wanted this time.

She is also on the hook for 100's of millions of dollars in which she can't deliver on the promises now. She's fucked.

Because she was a spoiled bitch for her entire life and she didn't get what she wanted this time.

She is also on the hook for 100's of millions of dollars in which she can't deliver on the promises now. She's fucked.

the cognitive dissonance is crazy to me. how can russia have had a big impact unless the e-mails were important, and how can she say they were and weren't depending on when it suits her?

the cognitive dissonance is crazy to me. how can russia have had a big impact unless the e-mails were important, and how can she say they were and weren't depending on when it suits her?

It's just the left trying to kick and scream like they usually do when they don't get their way. Russia had no influence on me, or anyone else I know who voted for Trump. We hated Hillary so much because, even before wikileaks, we knew she was a treasonous, country selling bitch. We were sick of the government and the establishment, we were sick of Obama making whites out to be hate filled assholes, we were sick of being told what our kids could and couldn't eat in school and as Christians being told our opinion and religion didn't matter, all while appeasing everyone else.

There will be no redo, won't happen. We've seen what happened in recounts, Hillary lost votes in some places and in other heavily democrat areas they didn't do their jobs right and invalided their precincts.

The left has 1 month left to bitch and moan until reality smacks them upside their fucking heads.

Russia uncovered thousands of emails that supposedly didn't exist and our own FBI couldn't find? Thanks Russia for doing Americas work since we are too inept to do it ourselves.

Russia uncovered thousands of emails that supposedly didn't exist and our own FBI couldn't find? Thanks Russia for doing Americas work since we are too inept to do it ourselves.

They could have found them. Obama and his justice department is so corrupt he wouldn't let them.

Back