How can any fan not like Mike Perry?

All Plat Nation gimmicks aside ........

In cage the guy just goes balls out n fights. He is one of the most entertaining fighters for all be it a A minus/B level fighter (contender/gatekeeper). Entertaining on social media with some of the funniest (all be it likely unintentionally funny) comments ever by a MMA fighter. Any does the dumbest corniest stunts for the weigh in ............. Guy is Platinum ....... just Platinum Jerry. It's like he's so stupid he's cool kind of thing.

Do the folks that "hate" him ........ hate MIke Perry or is it just the folks on here Like myself that keep the gimmick going?
Hated him before but I don’t mind him so much. Don’t necessarily like his antics. Just like how game he is to fight

His weigh in antics and fight vs Hyun Gyu Lim were pretty epic for a UFC debut.

Hes a small WW and went up against a giant WW in Lim and wrecked him.

He's an idiot but he's fun to watch, I just wish he wasn't so disrespectful when winning. I'll always tune in to watch him fight though as I like watching exciting fights though some here seem to hate fighters so much they don't even want to see them fight (win or lose).

Well closet gay means people can't detect it otherwise you're just gay. I've meant plenty of people who don't come off as gay but are, generally because I don't give a shit about another mans sex life, if a guy has to constantly tell me how much tail he gets to make himself look straight he's either a virgin or gay so what are you wild dan? Btw that's a great name when you get promoted from fluffer to dick in the ass guy

Thankyou for replying to about 6 of my posts :) i feel honoured.

My whole point being the whole platinum nation comes off as some secret gay society that the rest of sherdog doesn't know about.. its like some secret code you guys use to recognise each other. Lol.

I honestly dont see the appeal. he is a mid range fighter who comes accross really camp. Yet you guys think he is some bad ass. Haha.

How do you know 15 year olds are impressed by that? Sounds like you were recently 15. Face tats don't mean you're trying to be hard, I got my tear drop tattoos the same reason everyone else did, because I cried during the notebook.
I wish I was recently 15, I've got a daughter and two sons closer to 15 than me fella, and anyone with a tattoo on their face has a short circuit somewhere in their brain bud lol.

Another perry BumBoy. Lol. You perry fans don't like anyone insulting the king of the gays haha
It's 2017, man. You don't have to hide your love for males anymore.

If he didn't speak and his fans weren't 3/4 retarded I'd probably be a fan.

I feel embarrassed for all these bigots, even Dana White is accepting of the times

Who is a biggot? I've not got a problem with anyones sexuality. People can do what or who they please.. haha.

It was a serious question.. is the Platinum Nation a secret society for gay men on here? Because i can't see the appeal of him at all. He is a mid level fighter who comes accross super camp yet tries to play the hardman role.

Theres just something strange about the hero worship of a mid level fighter who acts like an angry drag queen.

All Plat Nation gimmicks aside ........

In cage the guy just goes balls out n fights. He is one of the most entertaining fighters for all be it a A minus/B level fighter (contender/gatekeeper). Entertaining on social media with some of the funniest (all be it likely unintentionally funny) comments ever by a MMA fighter. Any does the dumbest corniest stunts for the weigh in ............. Guy is Platinum ....... just Platinum Jerry. It's like he's so stupid he's cool kind of thing.

Do the folks that "hate" him ........ hate MIke Perry or is it just the folks on here Like myself that keep the gimmick going?
I don't really like trailer trash

People take too shit serious. You can see this because people are admitting they dislike a person because of their fans on an internet forum.

It's a forum. Everyone is outspoken lol. It's not been a quick process, it's something that i have noticed over time and i am quite perceptive. I guess you must be the king of the Gay Nation, cos your the one who keeps biting haha. Your user name is lee murray aswell wtf... Probably the exact opposite of a camp little gayboy like perry. Haha. You are a contradiction.
Im not biting. I ask questions when I don't understand things. Like, for example, what is the purpose of questioning a fighter's sexuality, if not to bash said fighter?

Im not biting. I ask questions when I don't understand things. Like, for example, what is the purpose of questioning a fighter's sexuality, if not to bash said fighter?

Platinum Nation make out like Mike Perry is some Badass macho tough guy. When i see exactly the opposite. I said Perry comes accross very camp and feminine, and when i see him he reminds me of a drag queen acting tough. the exact opposite of what platinum nation make out.

I was asking a question i didn't understand.. how can all of the people in platinum Nation perceive perry as some badass macho man, when i perceive him as someone who has very feminine traits with questionable sexuality..

So in conclusion my light hearted theory was, that the 'Platinum Nation' might actually be some 'in' joke between members of the nation.. as a code to show that they are not Heterosexual.

Or a complete piss take.

One of the most notable young contenders
All wins by KO/TKO
Exciting Fighter
Showing evolution in the cage from fight to fight
Fun on the mic
Keeps up a social media presence

Platinum Nation make out like Mike Perry is some Badass macho tough guy. When i see exactly the opposite. I said Perry comes accross very camp and feminine, and when i see him he reminds me of a drag queen acting tough. the exact opposite of what platinum nation make out.

I was asking a question i didn't understand.. how can all of the people in platinum Nation perceive perry as some badass macho man, when i perceive him as someone who has very feminine traits with questionable sexuality..

So in conclusion my light hearted theory was, that the 'Platinum Nation' might actually be some 'in' joke between members of the nation.. as a code to show that they are not Heterosexual.

Or a complete piss take.
<{ohyeah}>

Back