How can any fan not like Mike Perry?

I dont endorse people that break into/steal other people's shit.

Last edited:
I googled "Mike Perry Fans" images and this came up

broculture.jpg

10 wins

10 KOs

and he KOs them DEAD, they don´t move afterwards

this is what brought me to MMA, violence

fuck point fighters, PMP is a stud

You do realise you don't speak for everyone right?
Well I figured there was a reason my account name was above the comment I made. You know, indicating that this is my opinion. You know that’s kinda what sherdog is for right?

No your right, I should just get involved in the big circle jerk that is plat nation and make all my comments hence forth be about Perry and watch all these beta cuck snowflakes get triggered by my hilarious trolling

10 wins

10 KOs

and he KOs them DEAD, they don´t move afterwards

this is what brought me to MMA, violence

fuck point fighters, PMP is a stud
11* Reyes still counts

In 6 pages I'm sure it's been mentioned, but I didn't see it on the first page, so...

He has used homophobic and racist slurs multiple times. He's also a burglar. He's a shitty person and a scumbag. I don't care how exciting somebody is, that ruins my opinion of them.

The only problem I have with him is the moronic attitude.

Most people's real problem is with the people hyping him up to absurd lengths. He's extremely basic, and has not fought top competition, yet sycophants hype him like Jesus or something.

All Plat Nation gimmicks aside ........

In cage the guy just goes balls out n fights. He is one of the most entertaining fighters for all be it a A minus/B level fighter (contender/gatekeeper). Entertaining on social media with some of the funniest (all be it likely unintentionally funny) comments ever by a MMA fighter. Any does the dumbest corniest stunts for the weigh in ............. Guy is Platinum ....... just Platinum Jerry. It's like he's so stupid he's cool kind of thing.

Do the folks that "hate" him ........ hate MIke Perry or is it just the folks on here Like myself that keep the gimmick going?
I’m guessing you’re young.

Hate is a strong word that gets used loosely around here, but about liking him, I mean he just personifies and glorifies a lot of what’s wrong in today’s society, particularly young people. He’s not original, I mean a wigger from Detroit, come on? He’s not doing something new and mind blowing, he’s basically just more vapid idiocy like reality tv and most art and entertainment today.

Now as a fighter, sure he’s had some entertaining fights, but he’s beaten a bunch of no names and wash outs, as well as losing to one of them. I mean there’s dozens of more accomplished and more impressive fighters to talk about if you wanna look at fighting ability.

But again, if you’re young I get it. At my age it’s just stupid.

I think everyone likes his style, kinda like how all fight fans should like Conor and Lando's styles, but super duper serious people get their jimmies rustled when fighters develop large fan bases and especially that troll and meme. It was like people wanted to see Perry get smashed, simply because he was popular and had star potential. However, in an MMA landscape where there are no new stars, it sounds kind of like cutting off the nose to spite the face in my view.

I don't like his style yet i like conors style. I don't think he has star potential or is a top fighter. How is that cutting off my nose to spite my face.

I actually think platinum nation is a big piss take, i see it the same as starting a cm 'Punk Nation'.

He is really camp and quite feminine yet tries to come accross as some bad ass. Lol.

Mike perry will disapeat into obscurity within the next year or 2.

His Halloween post of him punching and kicking pumpkins while his girlfriend holds them was classic.

I didn't think I would like him, but I do. His nickname is Platinum which is hilarious. He's the biggest wigger in the UFC. As OP stated he does many unintentionally funny things. The guy gives me a good laugh.

This is exactly where I am. I trolled the platinum fans here for a couple weeks but after listening to his Helwani interview and watching his pumpkin smashing video I don't know how you can hate the guy. Anyone that says Till would need a "Tetris Shot" after stepping on a nail is cool in my book.

Back