How can any fan not like Mike Perry?

What is so wrong with being gay?

I guess I'm bored enough to try and explain this,
although I'm sure you know but will keep acting offended-

I'm a fan of many fighters (I even like Perry, but never post about him, so im not confused with yer posse.

but no matter how many times I laugh at his shtick, or appreciate one of his fights...

I would never "Bat-signal 200 other dudes begging they join me in a thread where we butter some fighter's biscuit.
THAT'S GAY.

if I describe a cow as a vegetarian, its not insulting or disparaging- its just accurate labeling.
I couldn't care less what yer in to, to each his own.

(musta stung when Perry's corner were callin the other fighter ":eek::eek::eek:" a few fights back... I bet you felt like a kid whose parents are getting divorced)

You are a boxer not a grappler. Even as a HW, I can name two members that rag doll you with ease. One is a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that would rape your ass when he is done.

I've now added BJJ to my training i wanna start fighting MMA next year..

Grapplers do shit against boxers anyway.. haha.

The platinum nation worship a guy who is primarily a boxer anyway.. haha

I'm not trying to convince anyone that i'm straight. I don't need to.

It's you platinum gay boys who are on the defensive, ive got 2 of you trying to double team me on my posts... sorry.. it might be ok it the 'gay nation' but i'm not into that sort of thing.. hahaha

giphy.gif

Your :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are openly queer.. i thought that was the minimum requirement to join the nation.

No member of the Platinum 'Gay' Nation would ragdoll me at all. Lol.
We're not openly queer for the most part, we just just like our dang's hangin' at the hang dangs

giphy.gif

Last 2 posters from the 'Gay Nation'

I'm glad you guys have decided to own that shit. Haha.

Yep, secrets out wildboy, now we can do this the easy way or the hard way

wow, J.

i think this below is what my math teacher called an "improper fraction"?

(1/2 terrifying, 1/2 funny, 2/2 accurate for a perry thread.)

We're not openly queer for the most part, we just just like our dang's hangin' at the hang dangs

giphy.gif

too bad more of his fans don't share your sense of humor, creativity, or easy-going nature.

(but..... as they say..." on the real"?)

- based on every thread before,
BUT ESPECIALLY SOME REPLIES IN THIS THREAD,

I'm legit wondering if Perry mania is just a new gay online subculture.

(I'm not shocked I'm last to know this- I'm old, conservative, and straight)

#wildboyformod

Guys not a world beater but it’s always fun to watch a guy with KO power go balls to the wall. I wouldn’t want every fighter to fight like perry, but it’s good to see on a card. The guys a complete moron but unintentionally funny.
His fans tho that do this whole ‘Conor bless’ style trolling are just lame. They think it’s hilarious but it’s just irritating. Conor bless wasn’t funny, groovy bless wasn’t funny and plat bless isn’t funny.

It’s all in fun the platinum nation is just supporting an up and coming fighter nothing wrong with that.

I like the competitor. his persona not so much

I'm not trying to convince anyone that i'm straight. I don't need to.

hahaha

U really do. While others here might act "gay"........ ur the only one here that seems really closeted legit gay. It's okay man people dont judge anymore u don't have to bash so hard to hide a secret no one cares about ........ good luck

I like Perry he's like Malibu's most wanted with hands
So you're saying he sounds weird but if anyone messes with him, watch out for the bazooka.

I like his fight style obviously but it's just because he is a wigger retard people don't like him. Like an actual retard.

Not a fan of loud mouthed fighters who have even louder mouthed fans. I'm all about guys that get after it in the cage, but I'm not a fan of this pro-wrasslin' shtick a lot of guys are adopting in order to market themselves. I'm an adult and I tend to root for the guys that comport themselves with dignity and a sliver of self-awareness.

Back