Opinion How Big Of An Issue Is The Liberal/Democrat Monopoly on Media/Education/Entertainment (Hollywood)

Mel Gibson is easily worth 10 good liberals. So, you only need about 50 more Mels to bring some balance to Hollywood.

The media I dont care about because they will get called out on it and are now.

Hollywood I don't care about because people see that bull shit also.

Education is something different, the good news is more and more people are see this bull shit too.

I think Hollywood and the Music Industry are by far the most dangerous when it comes to corrupting society. I see people copying famous individuals like Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Seth Rogan and Kanye West. I don't usually see people trying to act like political pundits in the Bill O'Reilly or Megan Kelly mold.

Many Advanced Placement students across the fruited plain will be using an American History textbook that depicts President Trump as mentally ill and his supporters as racists.

The textbook, published by Pearson Education, is titled, “By the People: A History of the United States.” It was first exposed by radio host Alex Clark in 2018.

And here’s just a glimpse at the Mainstream Media coverage back in 2018:

Left-wing media is a myth. The right is in near complete control of local television, cable news,broadcast radio and has a far more substantial internet presence.

As for the arts and education.. conservatives re never going to enter these fields at the same rate, they like money too much.

Many Advanced Placement students across the fruited plain will be using an American History textbook that depicts President Trump as mentally ill and his supporters as racists.

The textbook, published by Pearson Education, is titled, “By the People: A History of the United States.” It was first exposed by radio host Alex Clark in 2018.

And here’s just a glimpse at the Mainstream Media coverage back in 2018:

Having accurate depictions is important.

I popped in to see who necro'd this bullshit. I'm leaving completely unsurprised.

Back