Opinion How Big Of An Issue Is The Liberal/Democrat Monopoly on Media/Education/Entertainment (Hollywood)

STEVEN SEAGOLD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And how it affects politics and society.

I have always believed that balance is imperative and of the highest of commodities. Balance in politics is essential. Disregarding the obvious restrictive design of the 2-party system... It at least adds a duality. It feels as though through the influences of the liberal monopoly of media, education and entertainment.. We have and are surely progressing to a Harlem Globetrotters-Washington Generals political landscape where Democrats win every time and it's not even close. Right now, the only thing keeping that from becoming a reality is the electoral college. I believe it's intention was to combat unethical strategies in some sense.

It feels as though when the baby boomers start to really die off, we could be in for scary times indeed. I wonder if the youth will transition to conservative and maintain the balance over time?

Interesting times indeed.

It's a frightening issue socially.

Mainstream media and education being compromised by pure leftism is especially troublesome. They are need of reform but it's a question of how.

What gives hope is the alternatives. The internet is the potential equalizer. A lot of long leftist dominated institutions are getting weaker. The MSM and TV are changing. Universities have been diluted with so much fluff and indoctrination that where it used to be parents wanted to send their kids to college no matter what...it is starting to matter "what for?"

People are wising up...more and more people are recognizing how flawed our media is and how biased they are....and more and more people stopped giving a fuck about what our celebrities have to say.

And how it affects politics and society.

I have always believed that balance is imperative and of the highest of commodities. Balance in politics is essential. Disregarding the obvious restrictive design of the 2-party system... It at least adds a duality. It feels as though through the influences of the liberal monopoly of media, education and entertainment.. We have and are surely progressing to a Harlem Globetrotters-Washington Generals political landscape where Democrats win every time and it's not even close. Right now, the only thing keeping that from becoming a reality is the electoral college. I believe it's intention was to combat unethical strategies in some sense.

It feels as though when the baby boomers start to really die off, we could be in for scary times indeed. I wonder if the youth will transition to conservative and maintain the balance over time?

Interesting times indeed.

Last time I checked Fox News was the highest rated 24 hour news network. Last time I checked there isn't any liberal oversight committee hiring teachers for schools. And last time I checked conservatives can release whatever they want entertainment wise, their problem is they suck at making movies people care about.

So tell me again how all this is a "liberal monopoly?"

People are wising up...more and more people are recognizing how flawed our media is and how biased they are....and more and more people stopped giving a fuck about what our celebrities have to say.
In this light, irrelevant of how obnoxious or rough around the edges Trump is.. It's a necessary movement for the integrity of America and the world.

Balance.

About 60 million people voted for a reality TV star in the presidential election. How do you figure that means we stopped caring about what celebrities think?

Last time I checked Fox News was the highest rated 24 hour news network. Last time I checked there isn't any liberal oversight committee hiring teachers for schools. And last time I checked conservatives can release whatever they want entertainment wise, their problem is they suck at making movies people care about.

So tell me again how all this is a "liberal monopoly?"
You can stick your head in the sand. That's fine.

The monopoly on the media by a specific group has been a problem it's a running script that runs day to day and is a big part of the social engineering of a society. The medium is the message those who control it know it's value and how it shapes the way the mind works especially a mind that has little to no foundation on it's own.

Sports are also slowly becoming more and more of a liberal monopoly. The NBA is the prime example of such... And how they dealt with that NC Transgender Law, moving the all-star game almost instantly. The rest of the sporting leagues aren't quite there... But I think with time they will find themselves much closer to it.

You can stick your head in the sand. That's fine.

But he raises a valid point, one that shows your theory is flawed. Like it or not, Fox News does better ratings than the others.

To say that the entire media is slanted against your side is simply not true. To be fair, we would all benefit from everyone moving away from 24 hour news cycles on television.

Last edited:
The media I dont care about because they will get called out on it and are now.

Hollywood I don't care about because people see that bull shit also.

Education is something different, the good news is more and more people are see this bull shit too.

The Trump movement is necessary on this basis alone. He will restore balance to the force of media. Bringing with him the equalizers from alternative media... Such as Breitbart. The reinforcements have arrived. Thus begins the Print Wars.

Creative peoplr tend to be liberals snd free thinkerd in general. Evrn though some great conservative actors like scott baio was sabotaged for their views anf never became the star their talent deserves​

At this point, anybody who believes the MSM or looks to it for honest journalism deserves what they get.

Media in general is a complicated process. Its typically ran on profits first politics later.

That inputs a variable of subjectivity/emotion because to get profits you have to get attention, and to get attention you have to play on the creative/chaotic part of the brain as opposed to the orderly/boring part of the brain.

So the result of a profitable business model is a creative chaotic news cycle, and liberalism is inherently creative/chaotic as opposed to conservatisms orderly/boring attribute.

I think theres some sort of built in checks and balance with a dominate liberal media as if its deceptive or malicous the chaos will bounce it back toward a more natural order. and the same goes for a too conservative media being too deceptive or malicious it will bounce back from stagnation to more creativity.

my theory doesnt exactly explain how trump got in, order isnt the first thing i think of, maybe its just order in a different way?

Creative peoplr tend to be liberals snd free thinkerd in general. Evrn though some great conservative actors like scott baio was sabotaged for their views anf never became the star their talent deserves​

Scot Baio is a chach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back