How big of a celebrity is Vitor in Brazil? How about Anderson

It could be. But is very, very far from soccer. Globo only airs MMA like 2 or 3 in the morning. It's not even live.

Sounds like America, pretty much anyone with balls dangling between their legs is expected to be a hardcore american football fan over here.

Manning and Brady are pretty much as well known as the President.

They're far from soccer player like Neymar, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho or singers like Roberto Carlos or Ivete Sangalo.

Vitor is relatively know since the 1990s mostly because of his wife, Suzana. She became very popular on the show 'H', she was know as 'Feiticeira'.

hqdefault.jpg

They both were on the reality show 'Casa dos Artistas', a very popular show also in the 1990s.

vitor+foot.gif

Anderson became know recently, after some exposition on Globo.

Both are well know, but a little far from the biggest celebrities I think.

That Vitor gif... WTF

They're far from soccer player like Neymar, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho or singers like Roberto Carlos or Ivete Sangalo.

Vitor is relatively know since the 1990s mostly because of his wife, Suzana. She became very popular on the show 'H', she was know as 'Feiticeira'.

hqdefault.jpg

They both were on the reality show 'Casa dos Artistas', a very popular show also in the 1990s.

vitor+foot.gif

Anderson became know recently, after some exposition on Globo.

Both are well know, but a little far from the biggest celebrities I think.

The show aired in 2001 and his wife's name is Joana Prado, not Suzana.

Here in Brazil we can watch all the fights in canal Combate. No Facebook prelims, FX, FOX, FOX Sports 1, nothing like that. All the fights always in the same channel. The monthly fee is about $50.

Canal Combate has 360.000 subscriptions.

I was bangin this brazillian girl while on holiday at cancun and yeah vitor aldo and andy were the big three she said but vitor was the biggest. Thats all the info I got

Well, the only truly mainstream MMA fighter in Brazil is Anderson Silva. Vitor could be a distant second. His wife's partaking in the reality show is at least 10 years ago and nobody cares about her anymore.

Even the legends (Nog, Wand, Shogun, etc) aren't superstars (or even widely known) in Brazil. Obviously, they are huge among us MMA fans. MMA is still a niche sport over here, and it has too much haters to produce true celebrities. One of our senators is trying to pass a law to ban MMA from TV.

If they're not a Vitor fan it because they're ducking him, bro.

Anderson and Vitor are probably famous on the same level.
Each one has haters for different reasons though. Anderson has haters because of the fights against Demian Maia and Weidman. Belfort has haters because he preaches way too much. Some casual fans also think he ducked Wand (lol) after TUF Brazil 1.

Currently Anderson is more hated though.

Back