How big is the difference between TJ and Max?

He's not a big
135er.
This is from UFC 227 weigh ins and then Day of fight weight
T.J. Dillashaw (135 pounds to 149.5 pounds = 10.7%) def. Cody Garbrandt (134.7 to 142 = 5.2%)
TJ isn't Max Holloway big for his division, but he's big. For him to make 125 class it would be over 16%, not saying it can't be done but TJ comes into fights shredded. He is probably going to have to lose at least couple pounds of muscle to make 125.

People are hypocrites

Mighty Mouse is 5'3 and TJ is 5'6 1/2
Mighty Mouse's reach is 66" and TJ's is 67.

Yet people were shitting on MIghty Mouse because he wanted to get paid if he decided to fight TJ. Yet physically, he is outmatched against TJ almost the same way TJ is against Max. MMA fans are hypocrites. They just want to see a great champion fail.
Wasn't TJ cutting down to flw? Max can't make bw.

People are hypocrites

Mighty Mouse is 5'3 and TJ is 5'6 1/2
Mighty Mouse's reach is 66" and TJ's is 67.

Yet people were shitting on MIghty Mouse because he wanted to get paid if he decided to fight TJ. Yet physically, he is outmatched against TJ almost the same way TJ is against Max. MMA fans are hypocrites. They just want to see a great champion fail.

Ehh.

Personally, I wanted to see DJ fight TJ. Not at 135 though. I had no issues with DJ not wanting to move up, but when TJ was all about going down to 125, and DJ started piling on the excuses, I wasn't about it.

Max could never make 135, but if he could, I'm sure TJ would have no problem fighting him. Just like how if Khabib could somehow make 145 (he can't, in any world) then I'm sure Max would have no problem fighting him.

T.J. Dillashaw (135 pounds to 149.5 pounds = 10.7%) def. Cody Garbrandt (134.7 to 142 = 5.2%)
TJ isn't Max Holloway big for his division, but he's big. For him to make 125 class it would be over 16%, not saying it can't be done but TJ comes into fights shredded. He is probably going to have to lose at least couple pounds of muscle to make 125.

The heaviest BW on that card weighed 158 lbs. The heaviest FLW weighed 146 lbs. Is 149 lbs TJ really a big BW?

Always found it funny how everyone called MM a duck when TJ, the bigger guy, was calling out the guy the weight class below him and never dared mention FW

Max is 3 times bigger than TJ.

Goes to show how great Conor is.

I doubt TJ is really 5'6. More like 5'4 1/2 and this is why he can make the weight class below him.

TJ is a natural strawweight, what is he going to do against natural LHW Max?

I think the the massive height/reach advantage max has should also be taken into account. I understand we’re mostly just talking about weight difference but TJ is listed at 5’7 while Max looks every bit of 5’11. No way TJ lands any head kicks, that’s for sure.

Max is about 165-170lbs so he’s a big lad compared to TJ who prob is about 140.

Well they say Maxwell walks around at 175 so I'm going to go out on a limb and call it pretty significant.

TJ is moving down in weight.
Keep in mind, Dillashaw has yet to "move down". He keeps talking about moving down, but he's yet to actually make the weight. He's shredded at Bantamweight and cuts from 150 lbs, I wouldn't be surprised if he missed weight and/or developed health complications for the Cejudo fight.

TJ who prob is about 140.
See above.

Max is a big boy, it's the main reason people aren't talking about that fight imho.

Back