How Big is OneFc in Asia?

Where did you hear this?

The manager of Mei called Mayumi Yamamoto wrote this on her fb wall days before weight in and her fb post is on twitter

"
if i offered her additional money i am sure she should get it done... i understand though, it is just disappointing"

We always try our best to make it happen. But today, phisically impossible. It was so insulting for us. I cannot forget today.. so sad. We are not kind of people. We are not a begger."

So what she is telling is simple, Angela was above her weightclass and did not fulfilled her weight, i assume that Angela makes 15k per fight or even more and they offered probably Mei 20% of that for not telling the media.

The PR people behind ONE can make horrible phonecalls to people who are against them, they threat journalists to sue them if they try to write something bad or they do the opposite to pay journalists to write something good.

Chatri is playing a game to media about his work against poverty, even though he has been raised up as a poor kid he lies a lot because a billionare in Asia can clean their records and bribe people for not show bad things.

When was the last time you saw pictures or news about Chatri attendance at a orphanage? Never! He only wants to put up Evolve news and show people that Raphael Dos Anjos has been training at their gym long time ago.

I really like the ONE FC product and rules (god I missed the "technical soccer kick to the face").

I hope this doesn't turn into Pride 2.0... behind the scenes shadiness always comes back to bit you in the ass.

The manager of Mei called Mayumi Yamamoto wrote this on her fb wall days before weight in and her fb post is on twitter

"
if i offered her additional money i am sure she should get it done... i understand though, it is just disappointing"

We always try our best to make it happen. But today, phisically impossible. It was so insulting for us. I cannot forget today.. so sad. We are not kind of people. We are not a begger."

So what she is telling is simple, Angela was above her weightclass and did not fulfilled her weight, i assume that Angela makes 15k per fight or even more and they offered probably Mei 20% of that for not telling the media.

The PR people behind ONE can make horrible phonecalls to people who are against them, they threat journalists to sue them if they try to write something bad or they do the opposite to pay journalists to write something good.

Chatri is playing a game to media about his work against poverty, even though he has been raised up as a poor kid he lies a lot because a billionare in Asia can clean their records and bribe people for not show bad things.

When was the last time you saw pictures or news about Chatri attendance at a orphanage? Never! He only wants to put up Evolve news and show people that Raphael Dos Anjos has been training at their gym long time ago.

I'm not gonna say that a fight promoter is above shady things, but all I see is an extremely vague, poor translation of a facebook post.

i wouldnt be surprised if ONE threw money at sherdog to make this thread disappear

"

just to answer your last point. RDA trains there regularly, just not his entire camp, same with angela lee.. He has been posting photos and videos of his training at evolve for th last 2 weeks.

he was also at the event in rogers corner.

Unless you are not fighting a fighter related to Evolve it is under 4k usd , if it is an Evolve opponent it will be 6 or 8 k according to some fighters who have fought there and not living in asia.
But how is this posibale less than 4k is very low do they pay extra for the fighters travel airplane tickets, hotel cost, food during the events?! Who woul travel from USA or Europe only for 2k

But how is this posibale less than 4k is very low do they pay extra for the fighters travel airplane tickets, hotel cost, food during the events?! Who woul travel from USA or Europe only for 2k

I have sources aswell that some title contenders like Vitaly only got 6 k for beating Igor, same with Kairat Akhmedov who is a champion now in their organization, and as you have noticed Kairat have not got his fight yet in ONE and he was fighting there 6 months ago, unfortunately you have the wrong name for ONE.

Yes they cover expenses and food, only good thing is that all title contenders can have two cornermans with them and they will cover that aswell.

The issue ONE has is that aslong you are representing Evolve you will not recieve that kind of salary as Ben Askren and Angela Lee does. To recieve over 20 k you have to lick Victor and Chatris ass a lot in that way you have to puke your soul.

I have sources aswell that some title contenders like Vitaly only got 6 k for beating Igor, same with Kairat Akhmedov who is a champion now in their organization, and as you have noticed Kairat have not got his fight yet in ONE and he was fighting there 6 months ago, unfortunately you have the wrong name for ONE.

Yes they cover expenses and food, only good thing is that all title contenders can have two cornermans with them and they will cover that aswell.

The issue ONE has is that aslong you are representing Evolve you will not recieve that kind of salary as Ben Askren and Angela Lee does. To recieve over 20 k you have to lick Victor and Chatris ass a lot in that way you have to puke your soul.
Woow cant say that its not true since I dont know. But this is very diferent from the perspective we are watching from the events. Thanks good to know this

Guess what, Angela makes over 100 k and ONE is proud to tell that she makes more then 98% of the fighters does. So wrong market strategy there.

It is the biggest promotion in Asia....which I believe, but I'm not impressed on how they managed their promotion.

They need some big names and top fighters, and yet what they showcase are Evolve fighters.

Back