How big is Nate Diaz, actually?

no way this is real...

be3fed97ea9545dbb020b8e4ba9471f6.jpg

Nate is Huge in this Pic. You figure Chuck is 6’3” 235lbs. of happy retired weight, and the guy in the middle is easily 6’ @ 250lbs.
lol.

Nate and Nick both have unique body types / diets In the sense that they can both fight below 160 pounds on a restricted diet.

they both have the exact same body types / height etc. They both have long lanky frames with a lot of room to fill out, so It's not hard to see either of them walk around @ 200 pounds outside of training camp.

Please tell us when Nick has fought below 160.

No, you SherPervs, I am not talkin’ meat size.

I am talking both height and weight.

Dana had him at 6’1 upwards of 200lbs. walk around weight.

The Don, Conor McGregor has gone on record w/ the Notorious “Three times the size, Tupac rant.”

435f60f0c76e23e68edf293d7814ed73--always-remember-remember-this.jpg

Sherdog has him listed at 6’ @ 155lbs. while Wiki records his weight @ 170lbs.

How did the Skinny Punk kid on TUF end up a heavy?

~Stipe better tread lightly or Conor might be coming for dat Ass… contract disputes, Get the F*ck outah here…

stipe-miocic-ufc-2111.jpg

Conor fights big men for Big money and lil men for even bigger money… the Don, the real Money Team, CON McG, making all the money!

conor-mcgregor-new-york.jpg
From when I saw him in Vegas, I say 186-190 lbs max..

This is a misnomer. He gains fat due to his high-carb diet and "balloons" but he doesn't gain an insane amount of weight. He becomes soft while in contrast Nick tends to stay lean and is a more muscular (not bulky but dense muscle mass).

That's nice but nothing about my statement is false.

It's reality and not a debate.

Please tell us when Nick has fought below 160.
Nick fought gomi at 162. He's even said during interviews that he could fight at 155 if he really wanted to. It's just a matter of dieting down.

He's said he could fight at 3 weight classes, lightweight, ww, and middleweight.

If nate could do it, no reason why Nick couldn't as well. Physiologically speaking.

This whole Nate is a huge guy thing is just a desperate attempt by Conor fans to make those fights seem unfair and make excuses for Conor.

I would have guessed him around 180 to 190 out of camp at the most, I would also tend to believe the people on here who have met him and put him around that weight. It is a lot easier for someone to judge when they have actually met the person rather than people using photos and trying to debate that people can't judge weight. I would say it is far easier in person than from a photo for anyone.

If Conor is really that good then he should have blown through him regardless. Nate beat the crap out of him on the feet and forced him to panic wrestle in the first fight. There is just no way around it, Conor knew he was done and chose to be tapped out rather than punched out because it is less damaging to his reputation. The second fight was a close fight with moments where Nate again tee'd off on him standing again.

Someone who is allegedly the goat should be able to give up a few pounds without a problem and yet Nate is not even close to the biggest weight disparity I have seen in mma by a long shot. So what is your goats problem? Why draw attention to the obvious by constantly making excuses for him? He is the goat of beating up midgets.

My estimate was about 185 tops but that seems pretty accurate. I'd take your word for it since you met in him in person before. People on Sherdog keep stating guys like Tony Ferguson walk around at over 200 but I can't believe that unless he gets extremely Jonny Hendricksesque between camps.

It was a bit hard to tell with Diaz. He was wearing baggy clothes. He looked pretty damn big for a LW but nowhere near 200 lbs IMO.

I also met and sat like 5 feet behind Cain. The dude looked TINY for a HW sitting down. He was short. But when you got close and he stood up his legs and core were massive. His head was like a fire hydrant attached to a barrel body.

I met DC in a hallway once when he was fighting at HW. He seemed like 5'9" and 250lbs of rolly polly sweatyness ;)

He's pretty thick. I don't think he's massive out of camp, but he has enough to put some hurt on you.

Nick fought gomi at 162. He's even said during interviews that he could fight at 155 if he really wanted to. It's just a matter of dieting down.

He's said he could fight at 3 weight classes, lightweight, ww, and middleweight.

If nate could do it, no reason why Nick couldn't as well. Physiologically speaking.

162 is not below 160. The Gomi fight was more than 10 years ago. There is no way Nick comes close to 155 now unless he gets cancer.

We could very well have a new Heavyweight King on our hands…

162 is not below 160. The Gomi fight was more than 10 years ago. There is no way Nick comes close to 155 now unless he gets cancer.
He said it best himself really. His weight fluctuates so rapidly that he could fight in 3 weight classes.

Only thing he'd have to do Is restrict his diet, limit all animal foods, eat primarily vegan like Nate does to make 155. It wouldn't be that difficult to do.

Again, him and Nate pretty much have the exact same body type.

Nate was JUST as big as Nick has been throughout his career during that 2nd Conor fight.

This whole Nate is a huge guy thing is just a desperate attempt by Conor fans to make those fights seem unfair and make excuses for Conor.

I would have guessed him around 180 to 190 out of camp at the most, I would also tend to believe the people on here who have met him and put him around that weight. It is a lot easier for someone to judge when they have actually met the person rather than people using photos and trying to debate that people can't judge weight. I would say it is far easier in person than from a photo for anyone.

If Conor is really that good then he should have blown through him regardless. Nate beat the crap out of him on the feet and forced him to panic wrestle in the first fight. There is just no way around it, Conor knew he was done and chose to be tapped out rather than punched out because it is less damaging to his reputation. The second fight was a close fight with moments where Nate again tee'd off on him standing again.

Someone who is allegedly the goat should be able to give up a few pounds without a problem and yet Nate is not even close to the biggest weight disparity I have seen in mma by a long shot. So what is your goats problem? Why draw attention to the obvious by constantly making excuses for him? He is the goat of beating up midgets.
depends when they met him really. When he's fighting at 155, he walks around very light as he stated himself. So he would look like a skinny dude, like he usually does at 155. He was definitely walking around during camp for the 2nd Conor fight at like 190 though. It was definitely the biggest he'd been throughout his career.

I wouldn't call myself a Conor fan, but Nate was pretty damn big against Conor that's very hard to dispute. Saying otherwise just sorta makes people come off as biased.

He said it best himself really. His weight fluctuates so rapidly that he could fight in 3 weight classes.

Only thing he'd have to do Is restrict his diet, limit all animal foods, eat primarily vegan like Nate does to make 155. It wouldn't be that difficult to do.

Again, him and Nate pretty much have the exact same body type.

Nate was JUST as big as Nick has been throughout his career during that 2nd Conor fight.

Yes, and Nate weighed 170 for that fight, and may never hit 155 again. Nick has never fought below 160, let alone at 155.

Nick and Nate do not have the exact same body type. Nick is thicker.

Shertards say Nick is already a vegan.

Yes, and Nate weighed 170 for that fight, and may never hit 155 again. Nick has never fought below 160, let alone at 155.

Nick and Nate do not have the exact same body type. Nick is thicker.

Shertards say Nick is already a vegan.
Nick Is thicker because he chooses to be and he's always fought above 170 pounds, even 185.

Doesn't mean he couldn't get down to 155 If he dedicated himself to It, restricted his diet and calories, like Nate has done.

They both have the exact same body type. Genetically, physiologically. They just happen to fight at different weight classes normally and their weights can fluctuate dramatically according to their diet, nutrition and approach to training / making weight.

Nick is not a vegan, he's primarily raw vegan but he does eat some fish / eggs etc. I would imagine there Is very little restriction as well. Same with Nate although to make 155 he's eating primarily fruits and vegetables most likely.

Diaz-v-McGregor2.jpg

1422768864389_lc_galleryImage_LAS_VEGAS_NV_JANUARY_31_R.JPG

depends when they met him really. When he's fighting at 155, he walks around very light as he stated himself. So he would look like a skinny dude, like he usually does at 155. He was definitely walking around during camp for the 2nd Conor fight at like 190 though. It was definitely the biggest he'd been throughout his career.

I wouldn't call myself a Conor fan, but Nate was pretty damn big against Conor that's very hard to dispute. Saying otherwise just sorta makes people come off as biased.

Well I am not going to be cornered and labelled as bias for having an opinion, but I will say ya, Nate was bigger than Conor, just not to the ridiculous extent that people try to make out. Arguing over 10 pounds or so is pointless. I wouldn't be surprised if Conor hits 180 or mid 170 so he could have came in at 170 on the mark if he wanted to. I don't buy all the bullshit these promoters try and spin all the time. Really, we are going to be shocked that Dana is going to shit on one fighter to promote a money maker in a favorable way. There is no fucking way that Nate had almost almost 30 pounds on Conor or whatever people are trying to say.

Besides, if he is such a stud it shouldn't matter, it's not like Nate was some unbeatable guy at lw before they fought.

Nick Is thicker because he chooses to be and he's always fought above 170 pounds, even 185.

Doesn't mean he couldn't get down to 155 If he dedicated himself to It, restricted his diet and calories, like Nate has done.

They both have the exact same body type. Genetically, physiologically. They just happen to fight at different weight classes normally and their weights can fluctuate dramatically according to their diet, nutrition and approach to training / making weight.

Nick is not a vegan, he's primarily raw vegan but he does eat some fish / eggs etc. I would imagine there Is very little restriction as well. Same with Nate although to make 155 he's eating primarily fruits and vegetables most likely.

Diaz-v-McGregor2.jpg

1422768864389_lc_galleryImage_LAS_VEGAS_NV_JANUARY_31_R.JPG
Where are you getting all this information on these guys from? Is their entire diet plan on the internet? Seriously, I am just asking.

Hint: He is standing on a crate.

McGregor is 1.75 cm 65 kg, nate is taller.

Nate dwarfs one of the bigger LHWs in Chuck... That's crazy, how does he get sanctioned to compete at 170?
Just look at Nate in this PIC. This is not perspective or a fishbowl effect, either.

He literally dwarfs Nick who is easily 205lbs @ 6’2”

1049.jpg
Nick is about 5'11 3/4 according to celebheights, Nate is about 6'0 - 6'0 1/2

Back