How big is Nate Diaz, actually?

No, you SherPervs, I am not talkin’ meat size.

I am talking both height and weight.

Dana had him at 6’1 upwards of 200lbs. walk around weight.

The Don, Conor McGregor has gone on record w/ the Notorious “Three times the size, Tupac rant.”

435f60f0c76e23e68edf293d7814ed73--always-remember-remember-this.jpg

Sherdog has him listed at 6’ @ 155lbs. while Wiki records his weight @ 170lbs.

How did the Skinny Punk kid on TUF end up a heavy?

~Stipe better tread lightly or Conor might be coming for dat Ass… contract disputes, Get the F*ck outah here…

stipe-miocic-ufc-2111.jpg

Conor fights big men for Big money and lil men for even bigger money… the Don, the real Money Team, CON McG, making all the money!

conor-mcgregor-new-york.jpg

qcIUufT.jpg

Joking aside Nate is real heavy out of training.

Most of those LW's are cutting down from 170-200 range when they get off their couch from an inactive period.

This is a misnomer. He gains fat due to his high-carb diet and "balloons" but he doesn't gain an insane amount of weight. He becomes soft while in contrast Nick tends to stay lean and is a more muscular (not bulky but dense muscle mass).

enormous, mcgregor tapped that good

I met him in real life. I'd say 6' ish and around 175/180 or so.

My estimate was about 185 tops but that seems pretty accurate. I'd take your word for it since you met in him in person before. People on Sherdog keep stating guys like Tony Ferguson walk around at over 200 but I can't believe that unless he gets extremely Jonny Hendricksesque between camps.

Just look at Nate in this PIC. This is not perspective or a fishbowl effect, either.

He literally dwarfs Nick who is easily 205lbs @ 6’2”

1049.jpg

If I saw these dudes and didn't know MMA, I would think what a bunch posers. And I would put my mug on them.

Then I'd wake up dead.

17'3", 465lbs.

3 times the size of Conor.

Conor playing victim when it comes to size yet he goes through hell to make 145 to fight midgets lol

But you said he makes weight "easily".....someone missing weight by 6 pounds is obviously not making it "easily" ;)

Sometimes guys get injured in camp and cant train cardio

...but i heard he missed weight cos someone gave him a real weiner instead of his vegan hot dawg

No, you SherPervs, I am not talkin’ meat size.

I am talking both height and weight.

Dana had him at 6’1 upwards of 200lbs. walk around weight.

The Don, Conor McGregor has gone on record w/ the Notorious “Three times the size, Tupac rant.”

435f60f0c76e23e68edf293d7814ed73--always-remember-remember-this.jpg

Sherdog has him listed at 6’ @ 155lbs. while Wiki records his weight @ 170lbs.

How did the Skinny Punk kid on TUF end up a heavy?

~Stipe better tread lightly or Conor might be coming for dat Ass… contract disputes, Get the F*ck outah here…

stipe-miocic-ufc-2111.jpg

Conor fights big men for Big money and lil men for even bigger money… the Don, the real Money Team, CON McG, making all the money!

conor-mcgregor-new-york.jpg

Anyone who thinks that nate diaz walks around at 170lbs are living on a planet of the retards...Nate easily walks around at 190+lbs...easily...

Sometimes guys get injured in camp and cant train cardio

Nate has talked about how much of a struggle it is to make 155.....its the whole reason he went to 170, because its a hard cut.

Nate and Nick both have unique body types / diets In the sense that they can both fight below 160 pounds on a restricted diet.

they both have the exact same body types / height etc. They both have long lanky frames with a lot of room to fill out, so It's not hard to see either of them walk around @ 200 pounds outside of training camp.

one side of nate's face droops now cuz conor hit him so much

Back