How big are you?

Wat?

You must not know how to flaunt that shit or you got zero swag. I got chicks sexually or compliments due to my abs even though I am a short but rangy motherfucker.

I have abs since I was 15. They are more defined since 23+.

I don't feel impressed by them because I never really worked hard for them, might sounds insulting to some. I got them simply by having low bf % and doing some sit ups.

I have no issue with my height because 5'7 is average being an Asian. But I do look like a kid due to my skinny built. I have raised multiple eyebrows because people cannot believe a guy lighter than his gf have the chest and abs I have behind my shirts. I'm proud of that.

I have abs since I was 15. They are more defined since 23+.

I don't feel impressed by them because I never really worked hard for them, might sounds insulting to some. I got them simply by having low bf % and doing some sit ups.

I have no issue with my height because 5'7 is average being an Asian. But I do look like a kid due to my skinny built. I have raised multiple eyebrows because people cannot believe a guy lighter than his gf have the chest and abs I have behind my shirts. I'm proud of that.

{<redford}

at time of joining sherdog:
6'0 155lbs

now:
6'0 (sometimes 5"11.5) 210 lbs

Sherdog 10 year GAINS

6'3 around 190, I think.
Probably closer to 200 now.
I've not been too diligent with my Stevia snorting.

6'5"
225lbs measured last night at LVAC.

It's about 10-15 lbs more than I prefer to be. Will ramp up the cardio after the holidays.

5'9
That's me in my AV so feel free to touch yourself while looking at me

6'1
Dad bod I suppose. I'm not mad at it. 35 years old.

6'1
200 lbs.

Don't come at me, bro.

Back