How big are you?

So it is really that hard to stay in shape in your 30's? Not criticizing you, just a general question because I am 23 and I eat like a fucking fatass but still stay lean.

testosterone production takes a dive starting at 20 years old or so I've read. No doubt about it brah. It's science. Some are luckier than others but that's the basic law.

So it is really that hard to stay in shape in your 30's? Not criticizing you, just a general question because I am 23 and I eat like a fucking fatass but still stay lean.
Not realy, bye then you should have figured out what works for your body and adjust your work outs to suite, not to mention you get real man strenght. The main thi g is keeping you diet in check. I just turned 33 and im in better condition than i was in most my 20s due to a change in lifestyle.

5'6
160 lb
Athletic build

Basically think of Frankie Edgar, but Mexican

Not realy, bye then you should have figured out what works for your body and adjust your work outs to suite, not to mention you get real man strenght. The main thi g is keeping you diet in check. I just turned 33 and im in better condition than i was in most my 20s due to a change in lifestyle.
I'm 45 and in better shape than in my 20s, definitely better than my 30s. Quitting power lifting and not drinking so much has done wonders to how I look and feel. I don't get hard ons as easy but a finger in the butt goes a long way.

6 foot.
220lb.
Mid career Shatner level of fatness.

5'9"
160 lbs
I get man handled by my 114 lb girlfriend

Strangely no. I went from one extreme to another. While it is easier on my joints and overall cardiovascular health, carrying a low body fat leaves me perpetually tired.

I find that I "feel" best when my body fat % is between 12-15% (which is around 240lbs). Anything lower than that and my quality of life begins to suffer - but I chicks dig vascularity (or so family guy has taught me).
How tall are you? I'm 6'3" 218lbs and at 205 I look incredible but feel like dogshit.

Interesting bump of a 3 years old thread.

5'7
120lb was my peak weight, usually around 114lbs
Think George Roop but in flyweight.

My abs are visible but you all know what they say about 6 packs on a skinny dude. Pointless.

My abs are visible but you all know what they say about 6 packs on a skinny dude. Pointless

Wat?

You must not know how to flaunt that shit or you got zero swag. I got chicks sexually or compliments due to my abs even though I am a short but rangy motherfucker.

6'

built like fedor, waist up
built like jon jones waist down
hairy like arlovski
head like tim boetsch
facial hair like johnny hendricks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back