How Bellator 180 PPV Part and rest is going to look?

fermaPY

8° Campione
@Green
Reaction score
So let's play, we can make a 5 fights Main Card and try to sell it, al least to 150k people, let's see what Bellator can offer with they not booked fighters

PPV
Main Event
3x5 LHW bout
Sonnen vs Wand

Co-Main
3x5 HW bout
Mittrione vs Fedor

Feature fight
5x5 for the WW title
Lima vs Larkin

Feature fight
5x5 for the LHW title
Bader vs Davis

Feature fight
3x5 MW bout
Kato vs Shlemenko

With this i think that Bellator can do between 150k-200k buys.....

I'm just not interested in this card... Wandy, Sonnen, Fedor, Bader, Larkin... they should all have atleast 1 fight or 1 win in Bellator to build up these fights being on a PPV. IMHO

i thought mitrione is no longer fighting fedor or is that a rumor? maybe put him against kongo

also i highly doubt larkin gets a title shot in his first fight, why not koreshkov?

they should also have a loaded undercard with 4 good fights free on spiketv to help sell the PPV

if fedor and wandy are on the card, i will probably buy but i really hate the ppv model, this is only done to this extent in the US i believe. why not break the card up into 2 or 3 tentpoles free on spike?

i thought mitrione is no longer fighting fedor or is that a rumor? maybe put him against kongo

also i highly doubt larkin gets a title shot in his first fight, why not koreshkov?

they should also have a loaded undercard with 4 good fights free on spiketv to help sell the PPV

if fedor and wandy are on the card, i will probably buy but i really hate the ppv model, this is only done to this extent in the US i believe. why not break the card up into 2 or 3 tentpoles free on spike?
$$$

They should probably put Rampage on the card for buys.

I could see the Pico kid make his debut on this PPV

Chael vs Wand
Fedor vs Mitrione
Larkin vs Koreshkov
Davis vs Bader
debut of Aaron Pico
debut of Dillon Danis

Chandler you have to think is going be part of this, maybe they can sign a big name LW or WW superfight

Chael vs Wand
Fedor vs Mitrione
Larkin vs Koreshkov
Davis vs Bader
debut of Aaron Pico
debut of Dillon Danis
Dillon Dannis should be on prelims, no way he makes it on main card. Pico on the other hand would be worth having a huge stage to debut on

Dillon Dannis should be on prelims, no way he makes it on main card. Pico on the other hand would be worth having a huge stage to debut on

Ofc on prelims. They could add Ed Ruth and Romero Cotton on prelims, too.

I feel like there going save the Davis/Bader to headline another tentpole event
Bellator has one of the most exciting LWs as there champ in Chandler, sign Gaethje and that fight will steal the show

also mini mcgregor vs AJ Mckee would be good idea too

I don't think you blow your load like that. I would say Sonnen/Silva, Meathead/Fedor, either Lima vs Larkin or Davis vs Bader. Think you save one for another card so you don't gut it all.

Maybe that Gallegher vs McKee. They have some heat. Benson Henderson as well.

But maybe they do just go all out and see what they are capable of.

That means we are going to get some Rickels headlined cards around it though.

Just doesn't seem like Bellator will get a big PPV out of this one. You can put Davis/Bader or Lima/Larkin on there so that there is a title fight, but it just doesn't seem like it will sell.

Also, Bellator should make the headliner a 5 rounded since it is going to be PPV. Can't sell a 3 rounder as your headlining PPV event this day in age.

Wandy/Sonnen
Fedor/Meathead
Lima/Larkin
Davis/Bader
Chandler/Pitbull

Prelims
Gallagher/AJ
Danis/squash match
Pico/squash match
Ruth/squash match

Will Bellator make the prelims full of real fights or will they go with a few good ones and then regional fights like they do every other show?

Get a bunch of regional locals to help sell tickets which keeps their payroll down so they only have to pay main card fighters.

Wandy/Sonnen
Fedor/Meathead
Lima/Larkin
Davis/Bader
Chandler/Pitbull

Prelims
Gallagher/AJ
Danis/squash match
Pico/squash match
Ruth/squash match

Will Bellator make the prelims full of real fights or will they go with a few good ones and then regional fights like they do every other show?

Get a bunch of regional locals to help sell tickets which keeps their payroll down so they only have to pay main card fighters.
I hope Spike joins this decade and has a 2 hour slot for prelims.

I hope Spike joins this decade and has a 2 hour slot for prelims.

Well the just announced the card will be live on both coasts, no tape delay so thats a start.

Guessing they will do a prelim portion on Spike.

What ever they do i hope they air the prelims on spike before ppv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back