How bad is Enfusion?

RichardN7

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just watched an event of theirs. Fighters sucked. Shameful to watch. Pretty sure I could whoop these 'pro' fighters...

Pretty sure you would get fucked up.

I lost respect for them when they swept their star fighter assaulting a judge under the rug.

Was just positively comparing their 70kgs to Glory yesterday :(

Just watched an event of theirs. Fighters sucked. Shameful to watch. Pretty sure I could whoop these 'pro' fighters...

lets see you do it than?!?!?!?

from what i have seen enfusion has some very good tope level d utch kickboxing style fighters. IMO enfusion has better fights and better caliber fighters than glory

from what i have seen enfusion has some very good tope level d utch kickboxing style fighters. IMO enfusion has better fights and better caliber fighters than glory
Lol
Hell no

One end of the wrong spectrum to the other...

When i was in Holland for training camp 2015 i attended to watch Enfusion event live. I think you are mistaken, dont know what you have been watching but fighters are excellent. Like everywhere there are some bad fighters also but at high level of Enfusion you dunno who can win until the end.
Imo this is one of best fights i have seen in my life, and in Enfusion there is many like this
Simple Duch style.

Chrees

Alex

When i was in Holland for training camp 2015 i attended to watch Enfusion event live. I think you are mistaken, dont know what you have been watching but fighters are excellent. Like everywhere there are some bad fighters also but at high level of Enfusion you dunno who can win until the end.
Imo this is one of best fights i have seen in my life, and in Enfusion there is many like this
Simple Duch style.

Chrees

Alex

I admit this is a good fight. Wouldn't say best, but still great. The event in question I watched was held in Thailand, and the fighters, including the main event, sucked. I am not using this word lightly - they were bad. Amateur at best. It was the first Enfusion I watched and was left with a bad impression.
Seems it depends a lot on the event.

I have seen some very high skill level enfusion fights. its definitely dutch style kickboxing rather than muay thai. Just cause the guys on enfusion arent as famous or well known as the guys in glory doesnt mean anything regarding skill level. I went to a glory show and watched it live, the roosmalen vs embree fight. The venue was really small, I was surprised becuase I was like man wtf, this is GLORY, its on TV, why is it so small?!?!?!

I think the real question is who will Enfusion fundamentalists root for if/when Glory signs Jaraya or will their heads explode from the sheer impossibleness of it.

I think the real question is who will Enfusion fundamentalists root for if/when Glory signs Jaraya or will their heads explode from the sheer impossibleness of it.
K-1 Japan is doing a 67.5kg tournament in Sep. Gonna go on a limb and predict he's in that

EDIT: Looks like I missed the rumor that he's in Glory. Lol if Enfusion loses him for good

Last edited:
they are literally fucked up if it is for real

Enfusion hold most of their attention on the overrated El Boustati,Lazaar and especially on Jaraya and his rivalries with his friend Ben Moh and with his nemesis Ozcan,if he goes to any other promotion enfusion is gonna have a big loss for numbers and their country events

but at least they have Buakaw now,so they can use him very well if they do the right moves

You're at a bar and pick up the most attractive women you've seen in your life. Its love at first sight and you feel a huge connection to her. You take her back home and shes lying naked on your bed asking you to come over but you can't seem to get a hard on and start feeling embarrassed. Then your room mate comes out of nowhere and starts making love to her whilst you sit down somewhere in a dark corner feeling cold.....Its about that bad.

You're at a bar and pick up the most attractive women you've seen in your life. Its love at first sight and you feel a huge connection to her. You take her back home and shes lying naked on your bed asking you to come over but you can't seem to get a hard on and start feeling embarrassed. Then your room mate comes out of nowhere and starts making love to her whilst you sit down somewhere in a dark corner feeling cold.....Its about that bad.
You feeling ok bud?

Damn it jay! i did not need to know you were into being a cuckold

Damn it jay! i did not need to know you were into being a cuckold
A cuckold is a man who enjoy seeing their women with another man. I wouldn't be okay with anyone with my women unless they're paying a nice fee. In that case I'd happily cheer them on and bring them refreshments.

Did Saenchai steal your girl? Or was it @anorak ?

Back