How are hickory sticks not the greatest of all time bang for your buck type snack?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Come on, let's take a moment and pay tribute to

hostess-hickory-sticks-01.JPG

So good! I always feel like I get the most out of my dollar when I stuff these into my face.

I don't know if anyone ever did the science but there's gotta to be the most potatoe here. Or at least since they're shredded up chips, it feels like you're eating a lot of something

Share your best hickory stick memories.

One time I tried to dip hickory sticks and it ended in disaster :( I dropped some sticks in the dip and tried to pick them up with more sticks but more got in there and it got in my hands and on my clothes and on my cat

The best though is if you put hickory stucks inbetween dinner rolls. It makes for a crunchy yummy snack of champions when you're heavily intoxicated

discuss

I feel that way about Veggie Straws, tbh

I feel that way about Veggie Straws, tbh

I find when you eat outrageous amounts of those things it cuts your inner face up hard

... kind of like your avatar

I find when you eat outrageous amounts of those things it cuts your inner face up hard

... kind of like your avatar

Yeah but it burns so good!

Corn Pops will fuck you up too

Come on, let's take a moment and pay tribute to

hostess-hickory-sticks-01.JPG

So good! I always feel like I get the most out of my dollar when I stuff these into my face.

I don't know if anyone ever did the science but there's gotta to be the most potatoe here. Or at least since they're shredded up chips, it feels like you're eating a lot of something

Share your best hickory stick memories.

One time I tried to dip hickory sticks and it ended in disaster :( I dropped some sticks in the dip and tried to pick them up with more sticks but more got in there and it got in my hands and on my clothes and on my cat

The best though is if you put hickory stucks inbetween dinner rolls. It makes for a crunchy yummy snack of champions when you're heavily intoxicated

discuss

Why aren't those Canadian delicacies called Maple sticks?

I once beat a goat with a hickory stick. He didnt make it to the reggae festival because of it.

We have theae cheese ans jalapeno tortilla things here and they've become my new go to snack.

Back