How are gun rights advocates going to be able to debate their way out of gun confiscation now?

2nd_tin_sign_11x16_web_7e2f2f7e-3b4f-47ed-afb9-696174469531_large.jpg

Are things well regulated though? .

You're training about screening truck drivers now all because "the recent attacks in Europe". What happens when someone burns something down you'd probably support background checks and psychological screenings to buy lighters and matches.

I'm just curious why you never apply this approach to Islam...thing that mass kills Europeans every couple of weeks.

Christians have killed more people than Muslims. Facts

It was the Christians who slaughtered millions of native americans and colonized half earth's countries, stole their land, resources, raped the women and killed the men. I don't think the muslims will ever be able to top that

I've always said that Trump supporters are terrorists. Here's the evidence

figure1.png

It was the Christians who slaughtered millions of native americans and colonized half earth's countries, stole their land, resources, raped the women and killed the men. I don't think the muslims will ever be able to top that
Maybe they're looking to rally in the 4th quarter cause their 21st century offense is on point.

okay, but don't you think the massive availability of weapons in the USA is a large contributor to the high rate of mass shootings?
I think the mass of available psychotic dumbasses in the USA is a large contributor to the high rate of mass shootings.

A man can have a gun in almost every country in the world but he has to pass a few psych, safety and shooting range tests, nothing serious for a gun enthusiast, they should even enjoy learning about guns. Most European countries have many gun owners but they don't give guns to everyone and only militia members can have military grade guns at home the rest are restricted to sports and hunting grade firearms.

So next to Uganda, Sudan, Somalia and other hotspots the USA is only country where a mentally deranged fucker can walk into a store and buy an assault rifle no questions asked, and if you guys really dont see a problem with that, i dont know what to say.

And if youre worried if shit really hits the fan the citizens will be un armed, trust me, as a guy who lived through the civil war in yugoslavia, we had 0 weapons when Serbs attacked us, literally threw shovels at tanks, but in matter of days streets were flooded with guns, my neighbour had a bazooka. Simple law of supply and demand. But un trained citizens with guns couldnt do much vs an organized army. You need trained soldiers. So if you are really worried about your government sending police to kill civilians for whatever reasons, you should add mandatory military training for every citizen to that sacred 2nd amandment for it to be realistically functional.

Funny thing is, Croatia is fairly high on the guns per person list, one of the highest in the EU, and the law there allows for concealed carry.

People willingly drink alcohol you retard

People don't choose to get shot

Jesus
And people don't choose to get slammed into by a drunk driver either.

And people don't choose to get slammed into by a drunk driver either.

Ughh yeah i remember the last time when 58 people got killed by this drink driver who lives right across the street

It still seems to me that the arguments against the 2nd are emotionally based.

My mind is open though. I still feel that effectively enforcing the laws that already exist would be a good step.

There's a stark difference between capitalists killing to acquire land in the name of profit while they just happen to identify as Christian, and Muslims explicitly killing in the name of the Prophet. I don't think that the West was colonised in the name of Jesus.

There's a stark difference between capitalists killing to acquire land in the name of profit while they just happen to identify Christian, and Muslims explicitly killing in the name of the Prophet. I don't think that the West was colonised in the name of Jesus.

Does it matter?

Killed more people. End of story. I would argue that islamic terrorism is not religion based either, it's mostly political

Back