How are gun rights advocates going to be able to debate their way out of gun confiscation now?

This might be difficult for you to comprehend, but if you were to take every gun in the world, and make them magically disappear. Psychopaths would simply find something else to kill people with.

Yes, but do you agree that guns are more efficient weapons than anything else that an ordinary citizen can get his hands on and use as a weapon?

What could have Stephen Paddock used yesterday to kill 58 people and injure more than 400 that is not a gun?

Make it a beyonce concert and I could do it with my van.

A man can have a gun in almost every country in the world but he has to pass a few psych, safety and shooting range tests, nothing serious for a gun enthusiast, they should even enjoy learning about guns. Most European countries have many gun owners but they don't give guns to everyone and only militia members can have military grade guns at home the rest are restricted to sports and hunting grade firearms.

So next to Uganda, Sudan, Somalia and other hotspots the USA is only country where a mentally deranged fucker can walk into a store and buy an assault rifle no questions asked, and if you guys really dont see a problem with that, i dont know what to say.

And if youre worried if shit really hits the fan the citizens will be un armed, trust me, as a guy who lived through the civil war in yugoslavia, we had 0 weapons when Serbs attacked us, literally threw shovels at tanks, but in matter of days streets were flooded with guns, my neighbour had a bazooka. Simple law of supply and demand. But untrained citizens with guns couldnt do much vs an organized army anyway, we needed trained soldiers. So if you are really worried about your government sending police to kill civilians for whatever reasons, you should add mandatory military training for every citizen to that sacred 2nd amandment for it to be realistically functional, cause giving a gun to grandpa Ishmael and homeboy Jamal aint gonna do much vs an army of organized professionals.

Last edited:
How are gun rights advocates going to be able to debate their way out of gun confiscation now?

they cant....thats the point
<seedat>

but would they be able to kill as many people as in the Las Vegas shootings?

Yes, 80+ were killed in France last year in a single attack.

Fertilizer bomb?

Mass poisoning?

Attacking elementary schools with a machete?

I could literally go on and on. If you want to kill lots of people, it's really not that hard.

you're right.

trucks are somewhat necessary for day to day life. though, i dont think we should confiscate guns. id like to see an optional gun purchase/destroy by the govt, like australia had.

this stockpiling and collecting of guns is the major problem imo.

But the bad people, aren't going to turn in their illegal guns.

What don't people understand about this? Criminals don't obey laws.

Yes, 80+ were killed in France last year in a single attack.

Fertilizer bomb?

Mass poisoning?

Attacking elementary schools with a machete?

I could literally go on and on. If you want to kill lots of people, it's really not that hard.
would you say Europe would have more or less mass shootings if anyone could walk into a store and buy guns?

I think at the minimum there will be new policies for any firearm that can be turned into a fully automatic with modifications you can do at home. So it would exclude handguns, shotguns, hunting rifles and so on. There will be a need to address what are the purposes of having a firearm that can send out showers of bullets as easily as we saw with this shooting.

Yes, but do you agree that guns are more efficient weapons than anything else that an ordinary citizen can get his hands on and use as a weapon?

What could have Stephen Paddock used yesterday to kill 58 people and injure more than 400 that is not a gun?

Not really, the types of guns used yesterday are harder to obtain than many other methods of mass killing. At least in my state.

I see gun confiscation going about as well as the war on drugs. Actually worse outright civil war would be my guess
What do you think would make Americans so much more reluctant than Australians?

would you say Europe would have more or less mass shootings if anyone could walk into a store and buy guns?

What makes you think criminals are using legal guns?

Some jihad-beard used a truck to kill 86 people and injure 458 others in France in 2016.
Ban trucks?
Then they will use knives.
Ban knives?
Then they will use rocks.
I'm sure you get the point by now.

If I am about to get attacked I would want to carry the most effective tool to deter the attacker. In most cases this would be a firearm.

@bobgeese is there any proof most mass shootings were done with illegal firearms? serious question, i'm googling it and it seems it's difficult to establish the legality/illegality of weapons.

I hate to be grim, but here's a reality check for everyone.

I could buy a $20 machete, walk into a elementary school, and kill a 100 children (barely 3 classrooms) before someone even called the cops.

If you want to kill people, it's pretty easy. Thank goodness most of these psychos aren't very intelligent.

We can barely get half of Congress to agree on renaming a post office, and you think 2/3 are going to amend the constitution?

@bobgeese is there any proof most mass shootings were done with illegal firearms? serious question, i'm googling it and it seems it's difficult to establish the legality/illegality of weapons.

Mass shootings are the least of our worries here. Take a look at a typical weekend in Chicago.

2nd_tin_sign_11x16_web_7e2f2f7e-3b4f-47ed-afb9-696174469531_large.jpg

Back