How are AI Sex Dolls, gonna affect society? Save us from Mass shootings/Depression/High Suicide rate

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
d9285b1d56a4a6b28e043f2bd3a16d6e.jpg

Just wondering Sherbros...Are we ready for this? Sex dolls are becoming more and more realistic, no longer do they look super weird or are blow up dolls...They honestly look better than a lot of women.

So knowing this....and knowing AI is improving at rapid pace....How is this gonna affect our society?

With the Mass shootings happening...Could Sex dolls be our savior? SRS serious.....Lots of the Mass shooters seem to be lonely, and have talked about lack of women love in the past, could they be the answer to their lonliness and depression?

If you look at the suicide rates, clearly men are mostly affected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate

One of the hypothesis that men commit suicide, is because they don't feel hope or love...Specifically from women.

However an AI doll, would give that person a sense of love, which could very well help society as a hole.

Just go to 4chan, you will see a bunch of resentment towards women because women in this day in age can be very picky thus this leads to men holding resentment and feeling lonely.....Which could lead to violence.

This would lead to many other problems as well...Will this negatively affect women? Would we need AI rights eventually, specially when it become apparent they have consciousness?

Anyways sherbros, just thought this was interesting and I believe it will be a huge topic in the War Room, in the coming years....and in society as a whole.

I think its time to invest on sexdolls companies tbh.

Last edited:
Twisted little Joffery's of the world banging plastic ejaculate receptacles?

Maybe that will help...

Whatever, although, I get the feeling this will cause many more problems for humanity than it solves.

However an AI doll, would give that person a sense of love, which could very well help society as a hole.
No it wouldnt.

Do you feel like you love your phone when you watch nude people?

you probably didnt even think of your phone you inconsiderate prick

Thats another thing....It would get a huge negative stigma....These people would be considered "losers", hell if you get a sex worker, you are seen in a bad light.

This might be one of those, Keeping it hidden on home kind of things.

No it wouldnt.

Do you feel like you love your phone when you watch nude people?

you probably didnt even think of your phone you inconsiderate prick
Maybe it would, depending on how realistic the AI dolls were.

The first models would probably just be for sex....but it's still sex.....A human need, so I think it will improve lonely men's lives regardless.

The later models, will probably be more psychological.

Twisted little Joffery's of the world banging plastic ejaculate receptacles?

Maybe that will help...

Whatever, although, I get the feeling this will cause many more problems for humanity than it solves.
Yeah I think your right.....The WarRoom is gonna be fun during those times.

d9285b1d56a4a6b28e043f2bd3a16d6e.jpg

Just wondering Sherbros...Are we ready for this? Sex dolls are becoming more and more realistic, no longer do they look super weird or are blow up dolls...They honestly look better than a lot of women.

So knowing this....and knowing AI is improving at rapid pace....How is this gonna affect our society?

With the Mass shootings happening...Could Sex dolls be our savior? SRS serious.....Lots of the Mass shooters seem to be lonely, and have talked about lack of women love in the past, could they be the answer to their lonliness and depression?

If you look at the suicide rates clearly men are mostly affected.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate

One of the hypothesis that men commit suicide, is because they don't feel hope or love...Specifically from women.

Just go to 4chan, you will see a bunch of resentment towards women because women in this day in age can be very picky thus this leads to men holding resentment and feeling lonely.....Which could lead to violence.

This would lead to many other problems as well...Will this negatively affect women? Would we need AI rights eventually, specially when it become apparent they have consciousness?

Anyways sherbros, just thought this was interesting and I believe it will be a huge topic in the War Room, in the coming years....and in society as a whole.

I think its time to invest on sexdolls companies tbh.

All I know is that if pussy was a stock it would be plummeting, and that realistic sex bots, perhaps one day directly projected into your brain, would mean you would have to pay me to take pussy stock at its offering.

Women are/can be more picky, but like most things, people tend to desire similiar things, causing shortages on the supply of desired stock. Which means that certain guys are in a flood of pussy, making it basically valueless to its intended desired target.

For each action, there is a opposite and equal reaction.

I believe your question boils down to what is the reaction to sex bots.

IDK, maybe women start reading books, and carry conversations beyond shopping, reality tv, and Twitter or instagram.

Of course that seems a bit unfair, unless most dudes do the same.

Maybe it would, depending on how realistic the AI dolls were.

The first models would probably just be for sex....but it's still sex.....A human need, so I think it will improve lonely men's lives regardless.

The later models, will probably be more psychological.
I think if you knew there was zero risk of anything bad or unpredictable happening, it would be no different than masturbation.

except you would sacrifice some of your dignity to a software developer

Just watched a video with a dude fucking a "real doll".......holy shit those things blink.....very creepy.

No different than women using apparatuses that use an electrical current to satisfy their needs.

I hope the technology gets to a point where I don't have to get married. Been dating the same broad for 9 years, the hints are no longer subtle. Basically, if it is the same/better than the real thing, it could save me a fortune. And the silence, the sweet silence.

Yeah I think your right.....The WarRoom is gonna be fun during those times.

If we are going to legalize soulless, plug-in and play sex boxes... why on earth can we not allow prostitution and have real human connections? Although cheap, tawdry, and not a moral situation, at least it perpetrates less of a lie and less of a twisted emotional attachment.

Right?

I'm having a deja-vu moment; could've sworn this very topic was the subject of a thread a couple of weeks ago.

If we are going to legalize soulless, plug-in and play sex boxes... why on earth can we not allow prostitution and have real human connections? Although cheap, tawdry, and not a moral situation, at least it perpetrates less of a lie and less of a twisted emotional attachment.

Right?

Wanna watch The Deuce with me?

Back