How accomplished do you feel in life?

In short I fucking despise myself but is my life situation bad no ! These next few months really better go well for my sake though (hopes) ...

I got a good few friends and a family that have done much for me I'm thankful for this

I'd say 60% content.

I'm happy with my career, just looking for a long term relationship that makes sense and that I'm happy with. Then family, house etc.

From considering where I have come from, I've come far.

100% I'm a Sherdog Silver belt. I used to be a white belt. Started at the bottom, now getting to the top!

I've seen multiple Shertards act like having a good like to post ratio is some spectacular life achievement. I'll bet they have less than $500 net worth.

If you training MMA and boxing and drinking alcohol then you are 0% just like Conor with his stupid whisky

The only purpose of life is reproduction. Your galactic foot print. Happiness is subjective.
If purpose of our life is to make new life then in the end purpose of our life is new life when we died

I've seen multiple Shertards act like having a good like to post ratio is some spectacular life achievement. I'll bet they have less than $500 net worth.

That's literally the only thing I have going for me.

You sound low post to like ratio

Probably around 35%
Positive points: boss is a really nice guy and we get along great, get to travel a lot often for free for work, have a decent amount of money saved up right now, relatively healthy overall and no longer smoking or wasting money in general.
Negative points: don't have motivation at my current job and no desire to stay with the company (job doesn't interest me), don't like the city or country I live in and I want to move, life right now is just a routine alone day in day out

Back