How accomplished do you feel in life?

Healthy, happy, get payed to Sherdog all day. Life is good

Not too bad. Married to my university sweetheart, survived two fairly rigorous academic degrees from top institutions, financially successful, own a property in London, training in my 'dream' martial art etc. Day to day happiness has it's ups and downs though - trying to be more mindful and express gratitude through each day.

i dunno, maybe in the 40s?

i had a cushy stable gig at a university but i was so bored. I quit the job and hiked the Appalachian Trail, which was pretty gnarly buttttttt now i'm working two jobs part time trying to figure out which direction to go.

really all i want to do right now is save more money and head west and tackle the PCT

Fuck, i don't know where to place.

Just turned 38. No kids, no wife, but because I workout a lot, get laid easily as far as averages go..

I work a job, with a college degree, making $16 an hour, and my employer thinks I should feel grateful. I have the ability to read people almost flawlessly, but over analyze just about everything, which gives me anxiety. Alcohol slows my brain down, whereas doctors want me to take Xanax or klonopin, but that's too much.

That said, my sister says I have the most insight in the family and that I should just get another job. I would, but Jesus, where? What? My degree is just about useless, and it's to the point I want to warn college students that work history is infinitely more valuable than proving you were smart enough to accomplish a 4 year goal.

That said, in my position, I thank GOD I have no marriage or kids. I'd would have likely killed myself long ago if I had done that.

0%= worthless bum not worthy of oxygen. Unhappy.

50% = almost there in terms of home, family, kids,good job, skills and knowledge, found meaning. Happy.

100%= established, consolidated your life, have kids, extatic.

I'm at 80%. It was a long hard road and we can lose it all in the blink of an eye.

I would be extatic and 100% if I could spell

Fuck, i don't know where to place.

Just turned 38. No kids, no wife, but because I workout a lot, get laid easily as far as averages go..

I work a job, with a college degree, making $16 an hour, and my employer thinks I should feel grateful. I have the ability to read people almost flawlessly, but over analyze just about everything, which gives me anxiety. Alcohol slows my brain down, whereas doctors want me to take Xanax or klonopin, but that's too much.

That said, my sister says I have the most insight in the family and that I should just get another job. I would, but Jesus, where? What? My degree is just about useless, and it's to the point I want to warn college students that work history is infinitely more valuable than proving you were smart enough to accomplish a 4 year goal.

That said, in my position, I thank GOD I have no marriage or kids. I'd would have likely killed myself long ago if I had done that.
I thank God too

I don't have any goals, so I live a great life. I just live a quarter mile at a time.

Great wife and 2 fantastic kids. Great friends. Landed a dream job making huge money 5 years ago that changed our lives. Never changed our lifestyle too much though, besides trips and dinners. Then I got caught in a company re organization that laid off our whole division. I was crushed. One week of binge drinking then I made phone calls and replaced my job in under a month. Matched my pay and the job duties are less. So even though I have to go through a learning process, I am on top of the fucking world.

15%. I've accomplished NOTHING, but not thoroughly unhappy. That said, if it wasn't for having a loving, large, extended family, great friends, and being athletic, in shape and not hard on the eyes, I'd definitely be at 1%.

80%.

Most importantly I’m healthy af. 5 lbs away from my ideal weight, resting heart rate of 54, workout 3-5 days a week

Beautiful wife and we both have good jobs

My family is in good health and I want for nothing

The extra 20% would be having a kid and entrepreneurial side project

I'm not Lord Emperor of All Mankind yet so I still have a way to go.

without%20peer.jpg

90%

In a year or two, if my new business finds its feet I'll be 98%.

Then I should be able to do this to my wagon and get the bike I want.
4633097952_0605d907e8_o.jpg

I have my health and all that shit, but everyday I sign on to Sherdog I'm reminded of how i'm only a green belt.

Back