How about some respect for Uncle Dana you ingrates

The guy is a peckerhead but he did pay to save that little girl so for that he gets a pass from me.

here is your respect

Tito-Ortiz-UFC-84-Dana-is-my-Bitch.jpg

JxM2hqH.jpg

Respect is earned, Dana may have helped the UFC grow but e is still a low class, untrustworthy, dishonest asshole.

Dana works his ass of for this sport. But he has some obvious character flaws and is super shady.

what little girl?

A little girl from thailand I believe. She was going to die from some sickness that was treatable but expensive. One of her family members reached out to Dana and basically said that he was in a position to help and that he should. Dana said that the way the guy directly said he needs to do this really made sense to him and he said, you know what, I do need to do this. He saved the kids life.

Whether or not a person views this as a move for public relations benefit or not is entirely up to them but the end result was that the kid was saved.

Google it. Dana white saves little girl in thailand.

A little girl from thailand I believe. She was going to die from some sickness that was treatable but expensive. One of her family members reached out to Dana and basically said that he was in a position to help and that he should. Dana said that the way the guy directly said he needs to do this really made sense to him and he said, you know what, I do need to do this. He saved the kids life.

Whether or not a person views this as a move for public relations benefit or not is entirely up to them but the end result was that the kid was saved.

Google it. Dana white saves little girl in thailand.
Is it like the time he helped a prince in Congo by deposing the prince money in his bank account? Just kidding, great move by Dana. I am sure he had to ressources to make sure it was not a fraud. Also saving a kid life is gold.

Daner give no hespec to many fighters, so Daner deserve no hespec. Is normal.

You bums have the ability to pontificate about the greatest sport in the world because of the balls and smarts of Dana White. Nitpicking every move he makes just exposes your own failures and frustrations. How about some appreciation?

bring on the butthurt
aerobic.gif

You bums have the ability to pontificate about the greatest sport in the world because of the balls and smarts of Dana White. Nitpicking every move he makes just exposes your own failures and frustrations. How about some appreciation?

bring on the butthurt
*hespect

The fighters make the fight, not the promoter. Dana is a loudmouth asshole who has to be involved in everything to try and be the face of MMA. Another crooked, greedy asshole who shits all over the people who made him all his money.

He's a pr mouthpiece for wme at this point. The money's still there but all the power is gone..
Not as much as you'd think. The only time you see Dana go full company man is when he gets questioned about fighters not getting fully paid when their opponent doesn't make weight and can't fight. You can tell it's not him because he just seems uncomfortable like he's holding back. The reason is Dana and the fertitas used to take care of guys but WME is tight with the money and sticklers for contracts.

Back