How about Albert Tumenov vs Jake Ellenberger?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Both are coming from loses, Ellenberger obviously with more. It can be a good rebound for either fighter and Ellenberger is still a reasonably big and well known name, but a shell of his 2011-13 self.

Tumenov is obviously a much better and smoother striker, while Ellenberger is a stronger wrestler than Nelson, but not as dangerous when it hits the canvas.

I think this fight should be booked to test Tumenov and still have a risk factor to it.

How do you think this fight would go down?

Tumenov KO round 1

Lol poor Jake.

Albert Tumenov vs Rick Story sounds fun.

Ellenberger needs to retire. At least, If he fights Tumenov, he will be forced to.

Lol poor Jake.

Albert Tumenov vs Rick Story sounds fun.

Seriously, it's sad watching the Burger's recent fights, because we all know what he's capable of.

Venator should wait for Jake Ellenberger and use him to allow an up and coming fighter to showcase his skills against an established fighter like they did with Paul Harris.

Seriously, it's sad watching the Burger's recent fights, because we all know what he's capable of.

It really is sad. Now when he steps in the cage i just think of what could've been. It sucks.

Last edited:
Ellenberger is still in the UFC?

Man, I've never seen a guy with that much talent just completely squander it due to almost purely mental problems.

I remember when Ellenberger KO'd Jake Shields I thought that he had potential to be a champion or fight for the belt one day.

I don't know if the mileage just caught up to him or what but he should probably retire soon. I don't want to see him keep losing the way he has.

I don't think Jake has anything left in him.

Why are you trying to kill Ellenberger dude?

Tumenov would win easily imo, prolly wouldn't go 3 rounds

It's really heartbreaking to see Jake's downfall. He had all the tools to be a true top fighter. Probably not a champion,but look at him now....

Jake should get an easy fight next if they give him another fight

Back